Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I enjoyed this quite a lot. It was corny but what are you gonna do, it's a comic book show about comic book characters doing comic book things. No complaints, as always Wentworth Miller alone is worth the time watching but everybody else was fun and likable. Brandon Routh looked so genuinely crestfallen when Hunter tells them all the truth, Victor Garber was great, Arthur Darvill was great, Caity Loitz was great :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

raditts posted:

My favorite part of the episode was the reveal that Rory just got the most convenient people he could find and lied to them to make them feel special. It could only be better if it turned out they weren't the first group he'd given that spiel to and sent to their time-forgotten deaths.

That sounds like a pretty fun idea for a future arc, if the series makes it very far.

• Locked thread