Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Of all the Arrow/Flash episodes that were a fun ride, this series seems like a non-stop party for the cast. I have never seen such insane chemistry between an entire cast before. Almost every line read they seem like they can barely keep it together. Ray getting called out on quoting Top Gun and his facial expressions were perfect.

This must be Wentworth Miller's favorite role ever. He oozes such smugness and confidence I can't believe they have greenlit a Captain Cold pilot show.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Feb 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Zebulon posted:

"More drinking, less feeling." This is the best group still.

Seriously, between the writing and the cast chemistry this is good even when its bad. I really hope it gets a second season or something to keep this group together. Maybe "Rip Hunter's Time Team" or something where they fight some of the Golden Age completely bonkers DC enemies jazzed up to be legit threats.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Could somebody gif the part where Ray looks to Mick for help in the prison yard and Mick is just lovingly staring at the flame from the lighter.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Bad Moon posted:

Stein the Time Pirate Space Ranger owns. Who would hate this show?

"Time to learn not to mess with a nuclear physicist"

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I loved how insanely chill Ra's was when Chronos stormed the lair. He clearly did not give a gently caress at seeing super-tech and the nuclear man.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Show would be so much better if Snart started stealing historical artifacts for kicks.

That's the magna carta!
I thought it would look good in my bathroom

And he uses the ship to make almost perfect replicas, but since its past no one has the technology to notice and by the time they do it is actually the correct age of the artifact.

"You stole the Declaration of Independence?!"

"No, just the first draft. Jefferson is convinced the maidservant accidentally threw it away so no harm done"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
This show is great, the people running the DC/CW franchises are great, and I eagerly look forward to every show just having members of every show just hopping over to Kara's Earth for random guest spots including

• Locked thread