Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"
Maybe I'm making a mistake by nitpicking part of Legends, but it was incredibly dumb when the 3 of them were captured and couldn't break out because the darts stopped their powers. Given what we found about about the agents later, the darts probably nullify metahumans, and the people affected were 1. A guy with a gun (where did the put his gun? When did he get it back), 2. Someone who is not a meta, and was instead injected with future science tech (Or something?), 3. A regular human wearing a magical talisman that has nothing to do with her biochemistry. And of top of that they immediately start using their powers once they get out of the cell. The should have either sent some metas on that sideplot instead, or just claimed that somehow the cell was a dampening field instead, (nevermind that wouldn't work either for similar reasons.)

This has been my 2 cents analyzing a show that was never supposed to have logic applied, I just like a little internal consistency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

I don't know hockey had hat tricks.

With them constantly changing the opening I want one of them to just be like a season 1 Oliver Queen opening just gor kicks.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

They're putting the show on a quasi-glide path to the finale to compensate for there being fewer episodes than Supergirl/Flash/Arrow. This happened last year too around this time; the show started to take like two or three-week breaks between episodes so that its finale lined up roughly with the time the rest of the Arrowverse shows were wrapping for the year.

Well, I don't think they're doing another crossover finale involving LoT, so just don't skip weeks and let us have iZombie sooner.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

lotus circle posted:

Friendly reminder: season finale airs tonight at 8pm EST, since Flash is on break. iZombie's season premiere is at 9pm and you should also watch that show because it's really good.

Seconded. I wasn't sure which show was gonna steal Flash's timeslot tonight for one week only. Thanks for letting me know.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

Inkspot posted:

Haven't forgotten about a new OP. Had one ready to go but my logic board failed, so I'm starting from scratch. Should be up within the week.

I feel like you missed out on a joke about having made it, and the legends screwed up the time line and now it's gone.

• Locked thread