Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Just watching someone tell Hawkman that he's not important and never will be was worth it to me. The show seems like it'll be quirky in a good way. The pilot was janky, but I assume it'll get better. I hate that I called every plot point as they approached. I mean they hit every time travel cliche in the book. Even the ones Flash has already done lately!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I liked this episode. The dialogue from telling Hunter to gently caress off to "Master Race over here" was great. Firestorm shrugging off a nuke was a bit much. Jackson Jefferies...state of him. Man, he's just the worst. So's Hawkman. They shouldn't have introduced Kendra and had her drop everything to be Hawkgirl in the same crossover. It made him come off as ULTRA creepy, granted of course that Hawkman has been terrible since forever. Salute to Kendra for doing gently caress all in that fight. I couldn't even feel for Hawkman in death, time travel is afoot and he's a reincarnater. They could just go to any other point in the past 4000 years or whatever and pick him up. Same dude.

The wibbly wobbly stuff is hard to keep up with. If he got unmarried from his wife, shouldn't he not even have any recollection of her? He flat didn't meet her.

Caity Lotz is so drat beautiful. Blazed Canary could be the best show ever.

• Locked thread