Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kadath
Aug 17, 2004

Put Your 'Lectric Eye On Me, Babe
Grimey Drawer
The revolver is also a webley which is a pretty iconic British revolver used from the 1880's through WW2. Its normally used by people in movies to express extreme Britishness.

Perhaps coincidentally, Jack Harkness carries one in Torchwood too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kadath
Aug 17, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I am going to be legit disapointed if they bring back Hawkman. Partly because it cheapens death in a show that already has two characters who got miracle ressurected (if you count Ray) and two because Carter is a useless uncharasmatic rear end in a top hat and scenes with him and Hawkgirl have been the worst part of the 4 whole episodes they have shared together.

Kadath
Aug 17, 2004

Grimey Drawer

raditts posted:

Speaking of, is Darhk also immortal or have a lazarus pit of his own or something, because why else would he have not aged in 40 years?

Im pretty sure Ra's said he stole some water when he left the League

Kadath
Aug 17, 2004

Grimey Drawer
There's an otherworld's comic where Vandal Savage burns up in renetry in a crashing space station and regenerates from a charred skeleton back to life (though it took some time). Rip also said that as long as a single cell remains he can't die so I think the show is operating under similar basis.

Kadath
Aug 17, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It was clearly just a fourth wall breaking throw away joke.

• Locked thread