Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

XboxPants posted:

Well it'd just be silly if it was styled out of something from Victorian England.

Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

VBane posted:

Going to assume the energy put off my an unstable Firestorm would not be safely absorbable by another Firestorm.

It's also a fun way to ensure no evidence is salvageable.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Hack off arms, legs, and vocal cords, put him in no-lunch Gitmo.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Chokes McGee posted:

They need a new mayor after all the gangs are routed and it's basically Ollie and the Question yelling at each other for two months.

I'd watch it.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Didn't they just call him Oliver? Not that it would be too hard to put together at that point anyway.

There's probably a few Ollie's in star city, but not too many that know Ray Palmer, and the Lance family.

Really, Capitan Cold would be a hero on Arrow, what with the no killing rule, and having some sense of honor.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Rhyno posted:

So where was the outrage when they killed Sarah off?

Which time?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
The team travels back to the 1770's to stop Savage from intervening in the Revolutionary War. Snart and Mick get bored, kick some tea into Boston Harbor. Ray makes Gideon a robot body

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
The Time Bandit crashes into a police box in 2005 London. While Rip and the box's owner argue about Time Insurance, the rogues steal the London Eye. Sarah makes out with Gideon.

Tensions run high on the Hourglass when Gideon invokes Theta protocol. Stein, Snart, and Jax build a still. Vandal Savage learns to play checkers.

OB_Juan fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Apr 17, 2016

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
The Time Muffin makes a stop in last week, 2016 for fuel. Sarah ninjas into a hospital to replace her healthy sister with a dying clone, literally dropping a body in the process. Snart and Rory get more than they bargain for when they steal something for old time's sake. Ray bakes some cookies.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
LEONARD SNART - ROBBER OF ATMS!

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
So the reason the team was so consistently dumb all season was that the Time Masters were pulling the strings?

Also, please don't use the device that can see and manipulate all of time to just gank Savage in Egyptian times, saving everyone a lot of trouble, then use it to find a different solution to the alien invasion. Blow it up for maximum vengence.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Hughlander posted:

I just love that blowing up the suit is the only thing they could think of... as opposed to a late night heist while the shogun is asleep.

A heist without Snart?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

V-Men posted:

I love that this season is like the crew of Moya stole a TARDIS and are trying to be responsible-ish.

Nobody here is quite Crichton Crazy, though.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Rhyno posted:

Not yet. But Merlyn is going to implant a digital copy of himself into Ray in a few episodes and then we'll be cookin'

Wheat Loaf posted:

One episode will have the team going through their adventure, fairly standard stuff, normal episode of LoT, and then BAM! and Ray's locked up in an eye removal machine.

Rhyno posted:

Sarah met her younger self. Had she made out with her that would have definitely qualified for a Crichtonism.

I can get behind all of this.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Binary Logic posted:

But it looked great. And I liked having Brandon Routh watch as Steel:
1. was faster than several speeding bullets
2. was more powerful than a locomotive.

I believe he also claimed to be the man of steel.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Stein could go home, but I hope they keep Jax. He's much better than he was, and does the engineer gimmick pretty well.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

Yeah. Jax is really growing on me now that they're bothering to give him a character. He doesn't make a great Firestorm tbh, but he does make a great Jax!
Same, but he seems to do fine as Firestorm, it's just that a Firestorm firing on all cylinders would way outclass the rest of the team.

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

Is there a reason Broadchurch got another season past the second one? :stonk:
I was positive this was a joke about following David Tennant around, taking similar roles, but NOPE, it's true, check IMDB. Bizarre!

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe they'll use the Spear to fix all the dumb plot moves they've made. Laurel comes back, Eobard goes away, Barry's mom's death gets timelocked, so nobody can mess with it, Good(ish) Snart comes back, Stein's kid gets locked in, so she's not a time aberration anymore. Maybe Supergirl's earth gets smooshed in to Earth-1?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
This episode demands a new thread title:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > DC's Legends to Tomorrow- "They're idiots!"

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
So, they're having trouble with a time traveling speedster.

So they go back to 2017 Central City.

And don't talk to the Flash, a time traveling speedster they know.

Can we get theyreidiots.gif?

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, but it's literally his wheelhouse.

Also, I'm laying 10-1 that the face-stealer or something similar will be used by someone to impersonate Barry, and that's what he's talking about.

Or an evil time remnant?

Or the writers haven't decided what that message actually meant.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

nine-gear crow posted:

The Spear doesn't actually work and is just an ordinary shank of wood and metal. Rip's just playing a Light Yagami-esque long con troll on Eobard because he's actually a huge loving dick :v:
That would be such an amazing last-second twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Zebulon posted:

God drat I really hope that's what it is now.

Don't get too excited, we were all hoping for basically the same thing in S1.

• Locked thread