Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
As soon as Stein handed over that roofied drink, I just turned to a friend and said, "this is some A-Team poo poo right here."

One nice surprise is one of the strengths everyone hasn't touched on: Brandon Routh really steps up w/ his character here. I like seeing the guy's insecurities on display for his motivations and you have to appreciate that the guy who didn't get the credit as Superman wondering about his place in history is meta as hell. I grew to resent the character in the 3rd season of Arrow but I really appreciated the way he was used here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Sara's new costume looks grimy all the time.

more like the GREY Canary

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

It's not like Oliver actually keeps his secret identity secret, they would have learned it within 5 minutes of entering Star City anyway

Damien Dahrk is the only guy who doesn't know

its probably on the city's welcome sign at this point

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
It kills me that this show has a higher rating than iZombie.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
So long as we get Sarah back on Arrow, I'm good. They can have Vixen, Roy Harper and whoever the gently caress else.

• Locked thread