Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

muscles like this? posted:

I don't think a second season is really in the works because the show is supposedly expensive as hell.

I heard the same but it's not like they need to rebuild the ship sets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

On Earth 2, Captain Cold was Mayor Cold.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm not convinced she's a bad actress, this version of Hawkgirl just sucks and they've never given her anything to do.

Caity Lotz is White Canary.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'd appreciate the season to end where he saves his family but humanity is totally hosed hardcore due to the decisions they made in saving his family.

Then Booster Gold comes in, cut to season 2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Did they ever mention if Vandal Savage could have children?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Look if you want a brilliant black scientist, watch Agent Carter.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So Hex will be a main character in season 2, I'm guessing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Gonz posted:

Replace the council of Time Masters with these people:

Be excellent to each other.

GreenNight fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 15, 2016

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Argh, this show is so drat frustrating.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

That was the finale? lmao

The gently caress? No it wasn't. Do you even pay attention? There are 3 episodes left.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sounds like someone wants an entire episode of Kendra in the middle ages.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

greatn posted:

I don't want the plot to be literally the worst most overused villain cliche of the last ten years, "the villain got caught on purpose"

So you mean it's probably exactly that.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hermetic posted:

So we're just not gonna talk about how the alien invaders are Thanagarians, huh? You know, the planet Hawkman/girl are from in the comics?

(Also, if we see them invade, I will be SORELY disappointed if they don't have Snare-Beasts.)

Season 2

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He is sarcastic in Prison Break too, so you can catch him in that when it returns.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Don't do it. You know it will still be bad in season 2 unless they fire all the writers and get new ones.

No shut up, keep watching we need chats about season 2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

cool kids inc. posted:

Well sort of. Prison Break is going to be an "event" series. 10 episodes and done.

You know sure well that if it's a hit, they'll renew it. poo poo, Wayward Pines is back next week.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The showrunner confirmed Savage is dead and not coming back.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I'm just sad that Sara chose not to go and gently caress up Damien Darhk's poo poo. Also they had best go and goddamn rescue Snart because he was consistently the best thing about the show.

Wentworth Miller signed a general contract with all 3 shows so he can be in all 3 and not just a main character in one.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Syfy shows film their entire seasons before airing, but those are 13 episodes not 22.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Laurel can stay dead, thanks.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

BSam posted:

Yeah! Because she's a woman!

Exactly right, obviously.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Travelers is worth watching. It's Canadian as gently caress.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hughlander posted:

No it isn't... Roger Cross has yet to appear in it.

He's full time on another show so he isn't doing guest appearances.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I see Ian Tracey all over the drat place in Canadian productions now too. He is literally on 3 different shows I'm watching. poo poo, he was on Supernatural last week too.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And then Sarah steals her. Rip turns evil again.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Invalid Validation posted:

Don't call us heroes, we're time morons.

Mick is right.

Who wrote this crap?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Slandible posted:

Or watch another hour of Mick and Snart ham it up on Prison Break.

That's my plan.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Season 2 is up on Netflix now.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Think again!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

DoctorWhat posted:

are we using the term "gold star lesbian" unironically in twenty fuckin seventeen?

Welcome to Trumps America.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Typically when women hang out together long enough their time periods sync.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Now you understand most fanfiction.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The producers have come out saying they're trying extremely hard to get Constantine on the show for the new season to be majorly featured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

drat didn't realize she was married to him. Yeah I've liked her in other stuff too. No complaints.

• Locked thread