Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
At first glance I thought the counselor's necklace was a line of stitches from when his head was sewn back on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Gutter Owl posted:

Jupiter and Neptune.

Jupiter and Neptune.

JUPITER AND NEPTUNE.

This is the best non-ending scene in the game and also the crucial setup for what's gonna happen next and we are going to watch it together you fuckers aren't going to take this from me.

Jupiter. And. Neptune.

Venus and Jupiter.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Does Steam even do browser games?

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
This thread delivers in so many delightful ways.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
The true ending is actually where the game lost me. After three routes of getting to know and love the characters, the final resolution felt like a deus ex machina (diabolus ex machina?) ending that magically hand-waved the distinctly non-magical challenges they faced at the last minute. For me it was one of those endings that retroactively drained my enjoyment of what came before.

Still, I've gotten a lot less for six bucks (and sixty-six cents).

• Locked thread