Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Got mine, vinegar smell and all.

Awesome job, dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Got mine with vinegar too. There's two shirts but I only paid for one, I'll send another $20 your way. Thanks man.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Why do the shirts smell like vinegar? Got mine too, it smells.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Ur supposed to use baking soda not vinegar

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That's how they all smelled when I got them. I had to move the box out of my office and into the laundry room because it was awful.

Mike-o I'll check on why I sent you two.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Got two shirts today. A+++, would avoid stiffing for t-shirts again.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mine came today. Thanks a bunch for doing all this Mr Nice. Glad it worked out better than your last t-shirt venture

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Relax, that vinegar smell is just the polonium

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Gonna wear mine to the Jazz recital tonight.

Nuclear death for all 🐋

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Got my vinegar scented shirt

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Got mine. It smells like Easter eggs

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mike-o posted:

Got mine with vinegar too. There's two shirts but I only paid for one, I'll send another $20 your way. Thanks man.

No clue why I sent you a second. Just send me 13.50 or whatever you don't need to send double shipping.

Also since I sent him two I might have shorted someone. Let me know.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
It's a large and an extra large if it helps, if it's someone else's.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mike-o posted:

It's a large and an extra large if it helps, if it's someone else's.

Just got home from working and I've had on my spreadsheet from the start that you wanted two for some reason. I don't know where I got that idea, but I ordered you two. I deliberately sent you both a L and XL for some reason I can't figure out. Error entirely on my part. Enjoy the shirt you don't have to send me anything.

The good news is I went through and double checked everyone's orders and all of the two shirt people had two shirts in their box. I boxed and labeled every package one by one and was doing everything to triple check myself as much as possible. If you unfold my shoddy rear end address label, the receipt is on the back. There will be mark on that page that says XL/L or something like that. I taped up all the shirts with their labels at home after printing them. I took all those rolls of shirts and loving sat at the post office for an hour and a half folding and boxing each of those motherfuckers. After a while I got pretty proficient, but I always made sure to verify every box matched what I marked on the label at home before folding it up and taping it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also Frosted Flake: I put your tracking number on paypal since I couldn't send it to you in a PM. Now we can enjoy watching if the box containing a stinky t-shirt can clear customs.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Thank you for the (vinegar scented) awesome shirt, Mr. Nice!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Mr. Nice! posted:

Now we can enjoy watching if the box containing a stinky t-shirt can clear customs.

That should be exciting!

Thanks a bunch.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I ended up with an XL instead of a large in addition to the medium I wanted. Anyone get a large by mistake?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Slim Pickens posted:

I ended up with an XL instead of a large in addition to the medium I wanted. Anyone get a large by mistake?

No I had you down for an XL and an M. This and mike-o goes to show I'm just a moron. I'm pretty sure your address label will have an M/XL on the back.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Look at this guy loving up a t-shirt order WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, back of the label says m/xl

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Slim Pickens posted:

Edit: 1x Medium and 1x Large

I found out why. I read this as 1 medium 1 xlarge.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm just happy to see you putting yourself back out there in the T-Shirt game bro. It's like a white trash pursuit of happyness. [sic]

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

I'm just happy to see you putting yourself back out there in the T-Shirt game bro. It's like a white trash pursuit of happyness. [sic]

dude that's why I got this taco thing going. I've just about got it to where it's self sufficient without me so I can just sit back and collect interest payments on my investment.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Good news! The extra that I ordered Mike-O was a large.

Mike-o, could you forward that extra shirt to Slim if he sends you his address? I'll even send you the $7.00 for shipping.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

In fact, I just included his address with the money just now via paypal. Please forward along to Slim Pickins. Slim, congrats on your bonus XL.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Yeah just PM me your address Slim and I'll send it off.

Edit: I'll check my paypal.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Or if you're gonna be in the south sound sometime I could meet you and hand it over and I'll give Mr Nice his seven bucks back.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm a problem solver. I mean, I created the problem, but I feel I've provided adequate solution. I was loving built for middle management.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o posted:

Or if you're gonna be in the south sound sometime I could meet you and hand it over and I'll give Mr Nice his seven bucks back.

I still work on ft Lewis, so pretty much any weekday except president's day.

I can send this XL off to a loving home or just save it for secret Satan, whichever works.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah send it back to me I'll give it to my roommate.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Slim Pickens posted:

I still work on ft Lewis, so pretty much any weekday except president's day.

I can send this XL off to a loving home or just save it for secret Satan, whichever works.

Sent you a PM

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
How good is this taco business of yours? I hear food trucks are like high end condos. Hit/Miss sorta thing. Hitting for you in the panhandle?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Meowlins is gonna set up a taco truck cartel

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Did get it, haven't opened the box yet.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

How good is this taco business of yours? I hear food trucks are like high end condos. Hit/Miss sorta thing. Hitting for you in the panhandle?

It makes money. I don't think it's going to make me rich, but it does pretty well. We've been steadily growing and streamlining. Doing a charity event at a sorority tomorrow.

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Meowlins is gonna set up a taco truck cartel

*~The dream~*

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Man the shirt shrank a lot in cold/cold. I should have got xxl! (i just like big shirts really!)

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Can't wait for mine to get forwarded here. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got my large, I'll send the XL out today or tomorrow. Thanks mike-o

• Locked thread