Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

The Bee posted:

Come on, team Sheep Man! They may think we're the worst robot master, but we're just pulling the wool over their eyes. Time for this electric sheep to dream big. Whoever our wrestler entrant is, ewe can do it!

Also we have like a 1/15 chance of getting Rowan or Strowman for the thematic option, and I think that's neat.

Okay so we're going to get Wyatt and win. Let's do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
The team that looks like something a bird left on the hood of your car, let's go Team #11!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Te-am Punk! Te-am Punk! It'll be great to know that the whole crowd will probably join our team within minutes!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
drat, forgot to opt out of a preset number.

Oh well. LET'S GO ROMAN.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Antitonic posted:

The team that looks like something a bird left on the hood of your car, let's go Team #11!

Maybe we'll get the surprise Kevin Nash entrance\quad destruction.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

curry man is not a mega man boss

copy x is though

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Boomer Kuwanger is also the name I gave my dong. LETS GO 28!!!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Wasn't sure to post this here or in the Spoilers thread.

But expect another disastrous Royal Rumble akin to last year's. There hasn't been any spotted at the airport stories or pictures yet which is concerning. If AJ isn't a surprise and Roman going 60, they're already swimming uphill.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Shut the gently caress up

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
It's WWE of course it's going to be a disaster. Don't need scoops to know that.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

It's WWE of course it's going to be a disaster. Don't need scoops to know that.

This is so WWE. Apparently Vince thinks having outsiders enter into a match for the WWE title isn't credible.

I hope that's false. But again there's been no real surprise entrant rumours yet outside of AJ and Josh.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The rumble roulette is a feel good thread stop trying to bring it down with your stupid loving pseudo-scoops.

I am feeling super positive about #2 in a world where reigns is #1. I think we'll see two marathon performances with reigns being tossed at the end by another longtime guy rather than him being tossed randomly by a fresh entrant.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Don't post that here, go to the WWE Discussion thread or the Rumble appreciation thread. This is clearly a game thread for shittalking like this: rovert you're a goddamn geek and everyone knows your scoops are you watching Twitter and Instagram and running to the forums to post about it like a goddamn friendless nerd. Go Top Man.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Woodchip posted:

Awesome, I got da Noid.

They best to avoid us :hfive:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Team's 7's apartment complex a half hour before the Rumble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUdbm5-Uqs

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

hot scoop: the Royal Rumble match this year will not live up to expectations. I can't tell you how I know this, just trust me.

Also, Team Boomer Kuwanger is pretty much the best.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Which robot master is strong against rovert?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Ruggington posted:

Which robot master is strong against rovert?
Correct Information Man

Dust Man is the under-appreciated and underestimated robot master. The one no one expects to take down Mega Man. This is Team 16's advantage.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
I'd like to remind everyone their number is bad and will lose, unless you have the same number as me (27) in which case it's good and it will win.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

super macho dude posted:

hot scoop: the Royal Rumble match this year will not live up to expectations. I can't tell you how I know this, just trust me.

Also, Team Boomer Kuwanger is pretty much the best.

My expectations are that it will suck.

Will it be worse than that or better?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Top Man will win.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I do not know any poster on my team (team 4) but I hope this bonding experience brings us closer together

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Top Spin is the worst robot master weapon in the series possibly including the X games so yeah if there's one weakness Roman Reigns might have it's that.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

super macho dude posted:

Boomer Kuwanger is also the name I gave my dong. LETS GO 28!!!

Our dongs have the same name. Let's go our team the best team

Hope y'all are ready to play the game

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Nitro Man is ready to rumble!

http://imgur.com/2JBKHjN

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

There's a concerning lack of excitement for the obvious Rumble winner, Entrant #17 (Yamato Man)

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Gaspar Lewis posted:

I'd like to remind everyone their number is bad and will lose, unless you have the same number as me (27) in which case it's good and it will win.
This man gets it.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Metal Man can only be one person, angry uncle douchebag Baron Corbin.

*Motorcycle noises* LETS GO, FUCKERS!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Metal Man can only be one person, angry uncle douchebag Baron Corbin.

*Motorcycle noises* LETS GO, FUCKERS!

Since Metal Man is weak to his own weapon does that mean your entrant will eliminate themselves?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

OldTennisCourt posted:

Since Metal Man is weak to his own weapon does that mean your entrant will eliminate themselves?

His own hubris shall be his demise!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Top Man will win.

This guy gets it. Dropping knowledge like a scientist

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Team Zero says gently caress y'all. As soon as number three rolls in and starts owning Roman Reigns y'all are gonna be like "I shoulda gone with the reploid"

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
My sources have informed me that entrant 20 is cool and good and every other number is a dumb jabroni.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Boobeam sucks

Boobeam Crawshanks

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

checking in for the big dog roman reigns who is gonna show us just how strong he is tonight by hernia lifting all 29 rumble entrants

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Team Sheep Man gonna win this thing. Gonna headbutt stuff, and step on kids' feet and make them hate sheep for the rest of their life.

Uh, that happened to everybody, right?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Number 10 seems like a good spot for a jobber to come in at.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

IcePhoenix posted:

Team 20 supports the #DivasRevolution and shall henceforth be known as Team Splash Woman

I am fine with this because Number 20 will be your new champion: IT'S BAYLEY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
Air Man is going to laugh off Reigns' Superman punch then hit Reigns back with a bigger Superman punch.

• Locked thread