Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Feeling good about team 2, Vinny Mac and Mysterio are our winners of past years and this seems like the year they might get that longevity record off of Rey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The rumble roulette is a feel good thread stop trying to bring it down with your stupid loving pseudo-scoops.

I am feeling super positive about #2 in a world where reigns is #1. I think we'll see two marathon performances with reigns being tossed at the end by another longtime guy rather than him being tossed randomly by a fresh entrant.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Video isn't working on my android wwe network app so I'm going to have to get up early and watch the rumble match on a 3 hour delay instead this is loving terrible.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

If my roulette draw does not win the rumble the team who eliminated them can rename and custom title me with whatever they want and I'll donate 10bux for every person their draw eliminates.

If there's no thread consensus on where charity toxxes go then I'll probably do Connor's cure again this year.

I thought he got more but according to wiki reigns had 4 eliminations so that's me $40 in for charity and anyone from reigns' team can suggest a new name/title combo

Rusev let me down so bad.

• Locked thread