Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

i mean most educated adults usually have an opinion on the stock market.

im not saying children and adolescents don't care about it...that guy's kid down the block is a real whiz. invested all of his allowance money into something successful. a sleeper stock, if you will.

is that the new offsite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

google THIS posted:

is that the new offsite?

...yes? yes.

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

Theres soon to be a bad case of banana wilt in asia so i suggest you buy stocks in bananas as they gonna go through the ROOF

Dead Pressed
that's already priced into their valuation dumbie. you can't time the banana market.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

ive bought every sock in town, now to watch the money roll in

google THIS

that's a pretty rad 'stache

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
wait til you see this morning's brow jones index

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the stock markets actually just misunderstood

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
i'm gonna friendly the poo poo out of the stock market

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
perhaps we've got this wrong and the stock market...really is good?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Boof Bonser posted:

Buy shares in index funds when people freak out.

Rinse.

Repeat.

unironically this except don't rinse before repeating. rinse like 5~10 years later.

• Locked thread