Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

jim truds posted:

I really like Striker's weirdness when I watched an hour of it every week. Watching it for hours straight is really painful. I am glad he reigns in some of his perviness as the season goes on.

Except for the part about having a midget fetish, that's integral to Striker's character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Smoking Crow posted:

I originally read this as Pentagon Jim

Instead of the arm break he'll deliver a bronco buster while shouting "Agujero Daņado!"

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Marty is billed as from La Jolla, which means he is rich as gently caress

Speaking of which, Marty's outfit in that segment kind of reminded me of something

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Imagine if Scott Steiner joined LU as Cage's kayfabe father :allears:

His back is almost certainly too shot to wrestle anymore, but fortunately the temple is probably the one place that would still let him cut promos like he did back in WCW.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I am 100% Okay with Cage becoming the new Big Poppa Pump

RZApublican posted:

Imagine if Scott Steiner joined LU as Cage's kayfabe father :allears:

His back is almost certainly too shot to wrestle anymore, but fortunately the temple is probably the one place that would still let him cut promos like he did back in WCW.

I stand by what I said :colbert:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

LionYeti posted:

Has Chavo Guererro been involved in any good angle in wrestling history without Eddie?

Oh yeah

Coincidentally this was also Dolph Ziggler's best angle

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Goofy man over here

Unmask and retool him with an MMA gimmick.

Also make Ken Shamrock his manager.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Pentagon is the man

He could go to WWE tonight and be the most over man on Raw.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Erebus posted:

The fan opinion is just a piece of paper with NO KOBRA MOON circled on it

On the back of the paper, CERO MIEDO with a tiny Pentagon Jr. drawn next to it.

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Mar 9, 2016

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Vengeance of Pandas posted:

Didn't see it mentioned in thread but final LU comic is available.

https://twitter.com/LuchaElRey/status/707687625855885312

I'm liking Matanza's Jason X mask :allears:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Wapole Languray posted:

Rey is literally the most famous guy on the entire show, unless it goes horrifically wrong he's going to get crazy heat.

Thought I had clicked on the Achewood thread I had bookmarked next to this one, so for a second I was picturing a much different Ray :v:

Although, having won the Great Outdoor Fight, Ray Smuckles would probably get mad heat in any fed he showed up in.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Maxwell Lord posted:

THE CREEPY BASTARD

And his shirt's all greasy. Eww.

Twin Peaks, the wrestler.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chris James 2 posted:

Season 1's monster was Mil
Season 2's is Matanza

Imagine what they might have to do to top it for season 3 :stare:

The Cho-Cho-Chosen One Jeff Jarrett.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Gavok posted:

A picture of Sting.

Holding the Guard Bird.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I couldn't stop thinking during Marty's exposition sequence that he was reading all of this to someone tied to a chair. Were we that tied up person :ohdear:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Chris James 2 posted:

I don't know if he's the only one, but the main guy is Chris DeJoseph. You may remember him from when he was in WWE as Big Dick Johnson, the shirtless gyrating guy DX used as a joke

And Chavo Guerrero. You may remember from when he was in WWE as Kerwin White

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

It will never stop being funny to me how much Vampiro keeps trying to dress like the lead singer of Rancid.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Cage is awesome but he would be 100% better if they brought in Scott Steiner to do all his promos for him.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

sticklefifer posted:

The only two things I really want in LU right now are for PJ Black to be an actual werewolf and for Cage to be an actual machine.

Same but with PJ Black being an actual darewolf

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I like the idea that Vampiro only wears the facepaint when he is off his meds, because by extension it means he was off his meds the entirety of his WCW run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

So what happened to Daivari? I've managed to gather either a kayfabe or real life reason for other wrestlers who did not return for season 2, but I've not heard anything about him.

Wikipedia still lists him as being with the company, so it's possible that creative just has nothing for him.

• Locked thread