Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I genuinely wonder if Hijo de Perro Aguayo didn't die would he have been Pentagon Jr's master instead of Vampiro?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Now that he's a walking merch-horse it'll be easier than when he was a palette swap Scorpion, at least.

Please tell me I can buy his ring intro T shirt somewhere

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

That's cool but I want that intro shirt badly it looks like a Mexican punk band shirt which is awesome as all hell.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Stop me from spending IRL Americadollars on a Pentagon mask

Can't, Won't jealous that I can't afford one.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Dias posted:

Believers work with the whole Temple and Aztec theme, and it's been a thing from Day 1, so I'm okay with it. Plus it takes on a literal meaning because we're watching a God of Death oversee a match between an undercover 70s cop and A MACHINE. WWE Universe sounds forced to some people because it sounds generic and started being pushed late into the company's life.

Exactly, it makes sense with this underground fight club/death cult aesthetic.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

VileLL posted:

idea: drop chavo guerrero and texano, replace with literally anything else

Has Chavo Guererro been involved in any good angle in wrestling history without Eddie?

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I forgot about Kerwin White and his amazing Golf Cart ring entrance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsfztADiH9M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

Putting on my dumb internet prediction hat for a moment, I'm guessing Pentagon or Puma are gonna cost the other guy the win, Mil pounces, then Puma and Pentagon continue their feud. Not to harp on this every week but I really hope it leads to them putting their masks on the line against eachother.

Problem with that is that pentagon basically has to win that cause the commission/AAA won't want pentagon to unmask and ricochet looks really loving goofy without a mask.

• Locked thread