Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

AlmightyBob posted:

Gave up trying to watch season 1 because sling is such a piece of poo poo, then I found this on El Rey's website. Hurry up with this

if this show could get onto netflix like that other El Rey property on this pic it might actually take off because it is the perfect "1am stoner looking for something to watch in awe" programming. but it will never happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
lu still rules

cero miedo

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Mil Muertes is 40 years old. Never knew that. Dude can loving go.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
if he didn't throw a sheet over it he might damage the nice leather seats

don't want that nice high quality leather cracking in the sun

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

BigRed0427 posted:

Ok, just signed up for Fubo, just for Lucha Underground.

I tried to watch the first season when it debuted but fell out of it because the only way I knew how was a certain wrestling related image board and didn't wanna give them traffic. I'm stoaked.

Wish I could binge on season 1 though. What was described in the OP sounds amazing.

it is reran pretty often, and you can find it easily enough by googling and going to typical places for this sort of thing. the guys behind the show know that a lot of their audience can't watch it due to location and are very chill about it all.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I love how Black was being chased by biker luchadors. Guys wearing a helmet over a mask. Also the Mack loving rules, I wanna see that guy get well utilised. Watching it right now, and boy was the commentary for that match weird, first Mack/Black was confusing, second Vamp calling it out and kinda alluding to a race thing instead of it just being simple confusion due to the similarity of the names. Also Darewolf as a nickname is dumb and he should just go as PJ.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I ain't into the Disciples. Not sure why. They just don't feel like characters like most of the others do.

Also Pentagon needs to drop that glitter mask into a hole in the ground and never dig it back out. His other variants look way cooler.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

They're not, they're henchmen/Putties

I know that, but they are being given a spotlight with the belts and I don't feel like the LU team are making as much use of that spotlight as they can. I got into Big Rick's Crew because they seemed to have more going on and seemed to have some personality to them. The Disciples kinda don't. Henching doesn't mean you can't be developed.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
the disciples of death murdered the mariachi band

this is unforgivable

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
if they ever decide to sell that picture of dario with the world violence beneath it as a poster i will buy it and spend a shitton of money getting it imported to the UK

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Seriously LU, sell a poster of Dario Cueto with just the word VIOLENCE printed beneath it. I would buy it. A lot of other people would buy it.

VIOLENCE.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I feel like a more 'sport' production with instant replays would actually ruin some of the charm of LU. They seem to be doing their best to hide any edits they do to matches in favour of telling a flowing in ring story and I think that adding replays would change the focus away from the story to spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
based on his mad dad bod, I am going to guess he failed the physical and not the medical

• Locked thread