Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

AKA Driver posted:

You might not believe me, but I have been working on this season of Lucha Underground.

me too(I'm Robert Rodriguez)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Glad to see I'm not the only one whose love of Lucha Underground is partially inspired by a nostalgia for WMAC Masters.

I hope they steal the "We're best friends and he promised to never use his killer finishing move on me BUT HE DID" angle

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Benne posted:

E: Oh God this is the episode with Ivelisse/Angelico, AKA Striker and Vampiro's low point.

See if the camera picks up anyone yelling YOU SHOULDN'T BE CHEERING FOR THIS DON'T CHANT THAT YOU ARE A BAD CROWD

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

LionYeti posted:

I genuinely wonder if Hijo de Perro Aguayo didn't die would he have been Pentagon Jr's master instead of Vampiro?

Meltz said him dying was worse for AAA than Cena dying would be for WWE which I'm still trying to unfuck my brain from

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

ZoDiAC_ posted:

It's the season 2 thread. Stop calling me a bitch, keyboard warrior.

Discuss season 2 here. No spoilers.

He asked if you were bitching. Nobody called you a bitch, bitch.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

fatherdog posted:

Is LU mic-ed differently than the WWE or NXT, or does Ivelisse just have insanely loud chops?

It's to compensate for how there's no noise when she slaps her thigh on kicks

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

El Rey shows a lot of dad movies

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The best part is he doesn't know how big of a compliment it is to compare someone's movement to Chinese gymnast Olympians

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I wish they'd run some merch. Maybe it's some legally complicated thing because of AAA but they must surely know Pentagon and Mil shirts would be a license to print money. I also saw a rad shirt with a split face of Cuerno/his AAA persona El Hijo del Fantasma and it was dope. MAKE IT EASIER TO BUY THIS poo poo

Cuerno hooked me up with the guy who makes his masks and he has a mask version of that shirt that can be yours for only $200

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Need an outdoor corral for rain tapings and maybe they can bring in Cristos from Desperado

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

BigRed0427 posted:

I'm nine episodes into the show so far. Pentagon Jr is the guy in the OP who sounds the coolest but..drat he is nothing but a goober so far :(

Triple A still books him like a goober

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

StarkRavingMad posted:

Yeah, Pentagon would be interesting because there's a lot of options, you can go classic Pentagon, which is the most intricate

Yes thank you for forcing me to reveal my secret shame: if Pentagon Jr was an action figure I would have to collect all the variants

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

okay goons, you can either clutch your pearls over unprotected chairshots to the head OR stop being so supportive of Cage crushing up anabolic steroids and sprinkling them over his Cookie Crisp but you can't do both. All or nothing, y'all.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

No it means you either embrace all the lovely aspects of the industry that shorten lives or you poo-poo all of them

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

in full disclosure I also don't care about any steroids anyone may or may not be on while also not really liking unprotected chairshots to the head. However I am personally the grand arbiter of what everyone else is allowed to like or dislike. Blame Obama if you don't like it.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Cardboard Box posted:

oh i misread, nvm

also I am the grand arbiter of what people Are Allowed To Like Or Not Like

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Hmm. I'll allow it.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

StarkRavingMad posted:

Ricochet is definitely a guy who knows his own worth, and I'm sure he did a good job of getting the best deal for himself possible (and probably a deal for Tessa too, if she wants it).

I'm afraid it's his dedication to the latter half of your sentence that will ultimately hold him back in the business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Benne posted:

Maxine also had the most ridiculous "boob window" outfit this side of Power Girl

on what goddamn planet can you call that ridiculous while ignoring Summer Rae's existence

• Locked thread