Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Boss Catrina with bangs :swoon:

This show is the loving greatest thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Require More Fire posted:

Just wanna take this moment ti say that the Sling app and stream is poo poo. Not THE poo poo, just poo poo.

Sling was great for my first free month and quickly went to poo poo. Fubo Chromecasted from my phone is perfect but the Fubo app on my TV is hot trash.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I'm sure the reactions were sweetened but the pops for literally EVERYONE were so good. This is why all wresting needs an off-season - it allows people to miss the characters so they get huge reactions when the next season starts.

Loved everything about the show. Vampiro's backstory and his uneasiness when Pentagon showed up were great. I also firmly believed Ivelisse was taking the title.

Totally lost my mind when Pentagon appeared, too. Didn't expect it at all and it was so loving perfect.

Such gold storytelling throughout. I love LU more than any other wrestling I've maybe ever watched.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love that when PJ's vignette started I thought out loud, "Oh, a werewolf!" and it made complete and total sense in the context of LU.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I hope the payoff for Matanza is worth it. He's already had a full season of build/mystery, and I'm curious to see how long he continues to be built in mystery and who will be able to take that character and make sure the build was worth the wait.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dario continues to be everywhere with an appearance in the latest episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Every time I see him in something non-LU related I instinctively shout "DARIO CUETO!" at my TV.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Texano bores me like no other in LU. He's the only person who I groan at seeing whenever he's in a match. Well, him AND Chavo but at least Chavo has the good sense to make himself look like a fool most of the time.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Really good show but WHEN do we get to see Sister Moth?! It feels like it's playing out for so long. The anticipation is killing me, and at this point I feel like I'm building it up too much in my head and will be wildly disappointed.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

GOD drat IT we're going to Austin for vacation and get there on the 18th. I mean, we'll get to see the new Pee-Wee movie so that's cool but UGH. drat YOU LUCHAS.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Did anyone here go to LU at SXSW? I missed it by a day :(

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MVP's statement below. He's taking it like a real pro and taking full blame, which is pretty refreshing in this business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8ifagDiaU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

I'm starting to think that this Cage is more than a man, he's some kind of

Yes yes, I know, he's a machine.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

StarkRavingMad posted:

For those who are still using fubo.tv to watch, or are considering it, huge great news: their DVR feature now allows you to record any kind of show, not just soccer games! So now Lucha Underground can be recorded on fubo to watch later (along with all the stupid/awesome movies on El Rey).

This is the best loving news.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sling is a turd. Was pretty stoked on it at first and it worked great during my free trial, then it went to compete poo poo after that. Switched to PS Vue, and Fubo for LU, and couldn't be happier. So glad they finally added the ability to DVR any show in Fubo and not just certain soccer matches.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Wait, Paul London was in there?!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Whoa. He looks so different. I mean, I've never seen him in a top hat before, and his hair kinda made it look like he had mutton chops so I'm giving myself a pass here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I've come around on Chavo after finding out he's apparently really great backstage and always works to make himself look like the biggest goober ever.

• Locked thread