Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Bitter Mushroom posted:

thats exactly what I'm saying. I just don't believe anyone can go this far off the deep end

do you REALLY believe that doob is posting rare pepes?

No, but I think his wife is (which she is).

Don't forget she just turned 30 so she's pretty much exposed to pepes (as rare as they might be) just as much as we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Bitter Mushroom posted:

thats exactly what I'm saying. I just don't believe anyone can go this far off the deep end

do you REALLY believe that doob is posting rare pepes?

I wouldn't put it past him. This is also a guy that somehow stumbled onto somethingsensitive and started posting. And made a rap song. AND joined Tinychat with goons.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So this thread is just people reposting a mixture of obviously fake and maybe fake twitters of Doobie saying dumb stuff about frogs? And to think I put my fists on the line for this.....

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Doobie was handed $15,000 to run a hot dog bunker and failed in a region where hot dogs are prolly pretty popular.

If I was doobie and had a lick of self awareness I'd be pretty ashamed.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ok goodnight Doobie please go find a job and feed your family and stop reading GBS.....

• Locked thread