Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

VikingSkull posted:

I like how Mrs Easter Island Face works at Killing Frog now

:lol::lol::lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

RIP Oobie Og Ous

I predict this won't be the last doobie thread. God bless.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Ohhai posted:

Called the new funeral home next to Doobie, and spoke to a lady called Janette who said as far as she's aware, there are no plans for any extension beyond a chapel at the back of the property (Which wouldn't be where Doobie is), and she knows nothing about extending the car park, also asked if she knew what that shack was next door, and she said she thinks it's a food place, but never sees anyone there, "not even sure if it is open."

LOL. :five: #ReasonsThreadShouldStayAlive :five:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

SaltLick posted:

The fact you finished high school already put you ahead of doobie.

Hey, it may have taken Doobie an extra 25 years than most, but he did graduate high school

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jan 26, 2016

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Lord of Pie posted:

Smash mouth eat the 7 fries

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

We should maybe start a fundraiser to help this poor man get his truck life back on the road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Melmac posted:

I don't think Doobie's trying to claim bad froggers had any impact on him because he flat out said he closed his business because there were talks of a funeral parlour opening up a parking lot.

Though I suppose he never explained why he closed West Alabama Automotive

It's going to be a big parking lot.

• Locked thread