Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
Watching this, definitely watching this. I had a lot of fun with this game and really need to continue. OR restart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
I love that the laptops for that chain pretty much amounted to 'Gessler. Stop. Seriously, this is not working.' versus 'You can't tell me what to do! MORE AGENTS!'

So while I have suspicions about Rooke, Gessler is, uh. Too much of a jerk to help on this playthrough.

I think I got stuck on the super-skylight level on my playthrough - partly because I hadn't even noticed that the stairs existed. Oops.

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
How can he be only the -second- most fun?

Also I am looking forward to that missed dialogue.

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah, I'm sure dancing in front of a camera where a guard was brutalized and two more killed outright won't come back to haunt you at all.

Actually, I'm surprised you didn't tackle him on camera and pummel him there.

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007

berryjon posted:

You'd be surprised. The only deaths that matter to the plot are Selena's, Gessler's (if you choose to), and the Killer (if you choose to). Everyone else is an expendable Mook.

E...even Katie?

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
...brutal, Alt-Conway. Brutal.

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
...dangit, Gessler. I thought of that plan.

Then I thought 'even better, use an EMP'.

But he's kind of violent for that. Speaking of which. Too many left alive.

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
Oh, Renegade Conway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gullwhacker
Aug 11, 2007
That was a great ride - and inspired me to pick up the game again.

• Locked thread