Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Gunpoint is a great little game. Good to see an LP give it a thorough comb.

I hope you get to use the Gatecrashers more in another run. After spending the game fiddling with switches to get doors to open at the right time, it can be quite a rush to just charge them down. At least when you're not worried about getting someone pasted by a flying door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I don't think it'd be necessary to show un-subbed videos. The subtitles aren't in the way at all.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I do like that Rooke genuinely cares for her employees. Including you, even though you're a freelancer and not actually working for her. She's probably the kindest character in the game.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

ButtDoktor posted:

:colbert: What about Katie Collins? She's so thoughtful that she killed because she didn't want to be a burden.

Katie never demonstrates kindness, as such. She's not really in a position to, she's mostly just kind of innocent. The nicest character, maybe, but Rooke is the only one that shows any sympathy for anyone other than herself.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

You didn't happen to be offline at the time, did you?

I feel like the apartment level was meant to have some extra info you could snoop out, since you could get into the killer's apartment, and get into Selena's office for the first time after being blocked off from it the last two times you were there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I never did the punchy-face ending. Didn't know there were messages for it!

• Locked thread