Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I didn't watch it but my girlfriend was streaming it on her phone all night and seemed annoyed at the way it ended.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

the OP is being a bit.... keiji.. :smugmrgw:

Lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

ME: I'll have the Mighty number 9 please.
Sir, this is a game development studio.

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

I didn't watch it but my girlfriend was streaming it on her phone all night and seemed annoyed at the way it ended.
His name?

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Ah cripes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

Turn your phone on.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mighty No/Nein - my response if someone asks me if I'm interested in this game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mighty No/Nein - my response if someone asks me if I'm interested in this game

same ehre retardeedcllowon

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I'll have made a funny post by the time this comes out at this rate

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

Maybe you should start thinking about how to actually do that instead of just pretending your fine being the guy that posts poo poo no one ever wants to read and banking on maybe a decent post will fall out of your rear end by accident someday. Cheers.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Wormskull posted:

Maybe you should start thinking about how to actually do that instead of just pretending your fine being the guy that posts poo poo no one ever wants to read and banking on maybe a decent post will fall out of your rear end by accident someday. Cheers.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

someone just give me mod powers since i live here so i can keep sexrex probated forever

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

SeXReX posted:

Actually, hopefully you will have grown the nuts to pull the drat trigger by then

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

someone just give me mod powers since i live here so i can keep sexrex probated forever

Done.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

rediscover posted:

Actually, hopefully you will have grown the nuts to pull the drat trigger by then

Id rather keep posting and drive you to.

If only these forums had some kind of function to hide posts from users you want to ignore, maybe you guys' don't need to find peace in death.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't understand the concept of wanting to post somewhere where not a single person has ever had a nice thing to say about you and you just get probated every time, but hell, there's plenty in this world I don't understand. Only God knows some things.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Becaue he is Le epic negative attention guy. He loves that poo poo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
he makes TBG look sane

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sorry but if you expect the 14 mods of this forum with 10 people on it to do anything then you're crazier than a packa macaroni at a hog contest

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
for real though instead of this dumb game just give me Mega Man X9 but make it in the SNES style the same way Mega Man 9 was an "NES game".

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sorry but if you expect the 14 mods of this forum with 10 people on it to do anything then you're crazier than a packa macaroni at a hog contest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

C-Euro posted:

for real though instead of this dumb game just give me Mega Man X9 but make it in the SNES style the same way Mega Man 9 was an "NES game".

Done.

• Locked thread