Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«186 »
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

so long suckers! i rev up my linking book structure and create a huge cloud of smoke. when the cloud dissipates im lying completely trapped in another age

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Khaara is in the water. Your lifepod notes the high level of bacteria in the water, and the basic bladder fish recipe clearly does not sterilise things.

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

I did a game as a vegetarian and was fine. Just bee-line for the good food and you never have to eat meat. Be the change you want to see, stop global warming, PETA etc etc etc.

Didn't bypass the story in any way for those that wonder, still had to go through the same things.

Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009

I've started this game a couple times and bounced off it each time. I absolutely love the environment and most of the mechanics, but I got really annoyed how small my inventory was, and how much of a hassle it was to build lockers constantly. Is there any better form of mass storage in this game? Maybe modded minecraft/factorio has spoiled me, but I want something better than "a lot of inventories".

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Elswyyr posted:

I've started this game a couple times and bounced off it each time. I absolutely love the environment and most of the mechanics, but I got really annoyed how small my inventory was, and how much of a hassle it was to build lockers constantly. Is there any better form of mass storage in this game? Maybe modded minecraft/factorio has spoiled me, but I want something better than "a lot of inventories".

build a single tube with a hatch, fill it with lockers and you will not have to worry about storage any more

Mein Kampf Enthusiast
Jul 30, 2003

flip that switch
FLIP THAT SWITCH
FLIP IT

One of the posters in this thread made a mod that lets you craft from anything within I think 100m of you. It doesn't solve the small inventory issue but it's a huge QoL improvement that you can just dump everything non-essential in lockers without organizing them, and the console will figure it out and tell you if you still need anything outside the inventory pool.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Fun Shoe

boar guy posted:

build a single tube with a hatch, fill it with lockers and you will not have to worry about storage any more
But that's "lots of inventories"?

Btw, maybe it helps a bit to ease the pain: you can rename the lockers, i.e. "ore", "food"

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at Jun 20, 2018 around 20:11

Dunno-Lars
Apr 7, 2011

Elswyyr posted:

https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/16
https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/31
https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/24

Get those three. Follow the instructions for the mod manager (run it, it's magic), unpack the two other files into the qmods folder in the subnautica folder, enjoy stuffing your things somewhere and be able to craft with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

Spiked salad forks in velvet evening gowns?!

Seahorsesteak knives in frilly skirts?!

TEASPOONS IN TEA DRESSES?!

College Slice

And here I organized my poo poo well enough I knew where everything was, like a loving chump

«186 »