Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Its really nice and I've been having a lot of fun with this game. I got my little moon pool built and a little submarine to tootle around in. It's very relaxing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i got back into this game just in time for this update. i have been to the lava zone, been beneath the lava zone, and survived in this hosed up hell world. i went to go check out the new thing in the lava castle, but i was having a lot of trouble fitting my prawn suit in the tunnels there so i left it outside and swam in. when I got back it was covered in worms, worms who I THOUGHT were chill bros but I guess not. They were all stuck to it and had sucked my batteries completely dry, which was extremely hosed.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

there were 3 or 4 of them stuck to my prawn and it drained it from 80% to like 7% in the 15 minutes or so i was messing about in the thermal plant place

heres the sick lava place when I went back a second time:

on the way back (note how banged up my prawn got) this little fuckin guy stuck right to the middle of my face:

I liked his moxie so I decided to leave him on there and try and take him back to my big base, but when I docked with my cyclops the little guy disappeared and I was really disappointed.

Then I got inside my cyclops and lo and behold:

eventually I made it back to the surface, with my little pal intact. You can't see him on this picture but he's there, I wanted to show my cyclops' beautiful colours:

he's still on my cyclops parked next to my base. I want to get him off it and put him in an aquarium but I can't figure out how. I'm worried he'll get crushed when i inevitably crash my cyclops into a rock.

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 27, 2017

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

My little lava grub pal fuckin vanished when i loaded the game and also now my game, whenever i load it, slows down super fast and crashes within a minute. i think my save is busted.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Nah, it's just the pod power cells have rounded dome ends, which are really hard to grip with wet hands

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

you can sprint and jump over the aurora boxes from the ramp down. idk if you're meant to, but you can, and they put little boxes the other side for you to jump up on and get over the big boxes when you leave. so i guess they knew people would go and get in without the prop cannon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

subnautica is kind of unrealistic in that water is really good at conducting heat away, and the ocean is so vast that stuff like volcanic vents are only really hot like really pretty close to them, which is why all the tube worms and poo poo grow right on them.

nuclear subs irl use seawater as coolant for their reactors