Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

FrickenMoron posted:

It's grade A bullshit that the Islands are only visible from like 200 meters away.

Whats really funny is you can see them above the water if you're underwater from way far away :eng101:

I think it's probably a low priority bug but who knows :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
What's a similar game to scratch the build/survival itch as this? Preferably complete or mostly complete.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Carcer posted:

Isn't ark incredibly buggy, and more importantly, only "good" as a multiplayer game?

Like 2-4 friends multiplayer or large numbers of people multiplayer? The former sounds more fun.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
If they made the default range like 300 and you could upgrade it to 600 it would be sweet, but 100 is kind of useless. I can literally see everything it reports from on top of my base outside.

Alternatively if they made the drones have little claws so you could safely gather resources, it would be more useful.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
This latest patch, because I was trying that a few weeks ago when I started and couldn't.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Turtlicious posted:

Hey, you unrepetant utter loving unpleasant, socially mal adjusted handicapped gently caress face. You reek of poverty and animal abuse.

The game is going through constant loving changes, and if you stopped jerking it for 5 goddamn seconds, and google'd around you'd see it was something that existed.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/3/361798516966442331/

And it's been like that since at least late December, instead of telling people to shut the gently caress up, why don't you do a little bit of research.

Or stop posting, because post you make, is just another stunning endorsement of abortion.

Nice meltdown.

Literally the second post in the link you shared tells you how to do what the other angry dude was saying.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Bhodi posted:

Aurora boxes?!" Turtlicious kramers in the door and just keeps kramering, sliding off around the room, bouncing against bookshelves. he kramers against endlessmonotony's toilet, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he's trying to say something but he's kramering at such a high velocity you just can't quite make it out. as he finally nails a texture seam and falls out of the map you think you hear him exclaim "I'm an rear end in a top hat too, that's what's so CRAZY about this" on the way down

I don't really get it but I still had a giggle good post mate :hfive:

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
There's some sort of bug with large creatures spawning when and where they shouldn't.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
What's worse disabling achievements for cheating in a single player game or complaining about not getting achievements after you cheated :magemage:

Just use steam achievement manager and give yourself the Cheetos if you care that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Oldstench posted:

So BZ is on sale, but I'm getting mixed messages from the thread and, of course, Steam reviews are either "it's god-tier" or "they ruined SN". I guess my question is, if BZ existed in a vacuum, would you enjoy it? Or do you just tolerate it because it's as close to more SN as we're getting?

Its a more focused version of the original, I'd say they're equally good for different reasons. They both do different things better/worse.