Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Love Subnautica, my only real bitch is that, since I've got a fair few "Big" (Long) games to review this week, I find it hard to find the time to alternately chill out and have moments of pants wetting terror. I covered it before the farming update hit, and will be doing so again, as per site policy (SPOILER WARNING: There is a photo in that article of a fish you may not necessarily meet in your first few hours), and I've mostly been enjoying the hell out of it, with perhaps the exception of having to find Solar Panels. I usually find the Bioreactor first, and that annoys me (I just don't like Bioreactors.)

Still, can't wait until ships get a bigger deal, although the base building has already shown some hefty signs of improvement (FARMING, YEAAAAAHHHH!), and, pop in aside, god-drat they make that Blue Planet look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)

Iznogood posted:

Wait what? There is one but it's "disabled"? I'll have to hunt around for that (if it's still available). No Idea why they would do that perhaps it was bugged beyond easy fixes and it got put on ice. The devs do have a strong vision for their game (no lethal weapons for example) and thi scan be a double edged sword. It's pretty neat that they keep with their vision and all I just hope in the end it's a vision I like.

edit: seems it is there you have to hold mgnetite or a computer chip to see it in the fabricator. Wich is one feature I hate. Now to get it to work... Having it in inventory does nothing it seems. I cannot put it in a slot (1-5). I cannot add it to the seamoth.

BTW are the "official" forums for this game? Or are steam and reddit it?

edit2: oooh had to equip it on my shoulders.

You put it in your chip slot, last I recall. Y'know, where you'd put the thermometer.