Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

Because yes we actually DID want that land

JuffoWup posted:

That sounds fantastic once it gets there. RIght now, my issue is the cyclops. The idea behind it seems awesome. The idea of it recharging your seamoth also sounds awesome. The idea you can't park it next to some power units to recharge bothers me to no end. I do hope respawning of materials comes in eventually. Also, a better weapon than a survival knife would be amazing as well.

I'm 99.9% certain that materials respawn after some time, or once you leave the are/look away. In my experience they do at least, just not in the exact same locations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

Some people claim it drifts, others claim it doesn't. However, it's confirmed you can push it with an other craft, or it can be pushed around by the ballsacks, so maybe that's what's happening to some?

N17R4M
Aug 18, 2012

OneTwentySix posted:

Bleach at low concentrations is toxic to microbes and harmless to humans. I'd still rather boil and filter if possible, but that's not always an option.

Certainly not possible with a material disassembler/microwave/assembler-majig. Now go back to drinking your fish-water and bleach.