Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Dyna Soar posted:

will this game run on a mid-2009 mac pro running windows 7
No idea, but it runs surprisingly well (not perfect) on medium graphics on a 2011 iMac running OS X.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
It's a lot of fun for 10-25 hours.

e: Subnautica, that is.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Um ...

Don't drown.
Fish are a pain to catch, breed them in alien isolation tanks.
Silver can be found in the kelp forest, in sandstone deposits.
Time continues to run (and you continue using air) while you're looking at your PDA.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Reztes posted:

Yeah it's really weird to me having the sea moth dock on the cyclops considering the sea moth has a much shallower crush depth and any time I want to roll around in the cyclops I'm down deeper than I can use it. Do multiple depth-extending modules stack? It's a really cool concept but I can't think of a time I've actually undocked the sea moth since I built the cyclops.
The Seamoth pressure compensators don't stack, but you can upgrade them in the ... Upgradathingydoo? (The box with the orange top) to Mark 2 and Mark 3. Mark 3 lets it go down to 900m.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
What are those labels? Do they come from a scanning room (I never built one)?

Also, a random question: is there any useful purpose for the air pipes you can make?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Oh the only signals I've seen were "heat source".

And pipe in air to what, your tank directly? Buildings seem to provide their own air somehow.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

I built pipes down two deep caves into the Jelly Mushroom Zone before I ever found the submarine parts.
I'm guessing it can't be done since there seems to be only one "sea level" in the game, but since these are already magical "screw physics" pipes, it'd be cool to snake them into a cave part with a solid roof and let them create a large air pocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Am I the only person who has a lot of trouble catching fish because you can't grab them unless your mouse is perfectly still?