Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm a dumb roles kind of guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

JakeP posted:

4:30 AM

I work at 5am, so this works. I vote 4:30 am.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Long Day 1s are terrible. ##vote AnonymousNarcotics

Let's get this day rolling. Draw out the inactives.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TheCog posted:

Yawn.

##vote Met

Who are you?

##vote swag daddy aka G-Funk

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Flying Leatherman posted:

I dunno. I've seen day 1 pings to get someone to show up and start talking work before. Honestly, I'd rather something than nothing.

How would you do this besides voting them? Threaten them with a dayvig claim? I am confused.

I agree that lynching a lurker D1 is probably not a great play, especially because it gives us very little to work off of D2, but I don't think that's the philosophy behind D1 lurker votes. I think you're reading too much into this, it's not like Met's vote somehow generated CRAZY MOMENTUM towards killing ANarc.

Lynch me. I loving dare you to actually take actions rather than throwing out accusations and seeing if it'll stick with others before committing to a vote.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TheCog posted:

This is the most generic "HEY GUYS! LOOK AT HOW TOWN I AM!" statement I've seen in a while.

Up there with voting for someone and then claiming you felt they were town all along really.

It's your first game here, Kid, and your first vote was accompanied by "Yawn" as if so nonchalant. You're a good vote for today and no one should give you the newbie's leeway.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Oh, thought that was a vote. Not a shoot.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Hey guys. I'm Cop. Flying Leatherman in a Beast Aligned.

##vote Flying Leatherman

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

JakeP posted:

by the looks of kash's flip, beast alignment looks to be 3rd party, that role flip doesn't make any sense as member of a scum team

anyway, you sure about that one?

That was the result of my cop action last night.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm an alignment cop. But whatever. We're one ahead right now and you guys know tomorrow's target. I don't know how to explain the tracker other than the fact I let Framers screw up the results of any investigative role, but you might have a fourth target in a couple days if the tracker claim is poo poo.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Why are people wasting time with AnonNarc? Lynching myself or Flying Leatherman is a much better path to finding out information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Jeez, Pod. You afraid myself or Flying Leatherman are not going to be lynched today? One or the other will reveal the truth of my claim and we'll be able to move on.

• Locked thread