Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

The REAL Goobusters posted:

My friend just invited me to watch this movie at 8pm and I guess I'm gonna go! Is there a loving recap of the movies on youtube at all? I only watched up to like resident evil 3 (extinction? the one when they were in desert) and I barely remember that, but watched the first 2 several times. I just know that this series goes off the loving rails and I want to know at least what the hell has happened since

RLM did a Half In The Bag of the films that covered them well enough.

But you don't really have to, the film opens with a "Here's all you need to know" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I have a hard time believing these movies could be near as batshit as the video games are.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
They're not except for like the first ten minutes of the fourth one when all the clones are alive at once.

My friend just invited me to watch this movie at 8pm and I guess I'm gonna go! Is there a loving recap of the movies on youtube at all? I only watched up to like resident evil 3 (extinction? the one when they were in desert) and I barely remember that, but watched the first 2 several times. I just know that this series goes off the loving rails and I want to know at least what the hell has happened since

RESIDENT EVIL
Alice wakes up not really remembering much in the mansion that has a lab under it. A team of folks infiltrate the place to investigate it but OH poo poo the lab's administrative AI, Red Queen, is like gently caress no and basically kills like half the team and locks the rest inside with zombies. They go around trying to figure out what happened and get out and eventually everyone dies but Alice and she slowly realizes she's a super capable person, she's incapacitated by UMBRELLA and wakes up on an operating table in an empty facility and walks outside to see zombies have overrun the city. She ventures out into the wrecked city.

RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE
About ten thousand shots referencing the opening of the George Romero film Day of the Dead happen. Alice adventures around trying to find a way out of the city, which Umbrella has totally locked down to contain the zombies. She allies with a mix of characters, some from the games, some amalgamations of ones from the games, and realizes they're being hunted down by.....THE NEMESIS! THE NEMESIS is like a zombie but very tall and swole and can use guns. It was originally Alice's boyfriend from the first movie. Alice has super powers because of Umbrella experimenting on her before and after the first film that basically make her like Daredevil where she has super heightened senses and is super agile. Our brave band of heroes alternately wanders and drives around for 90 minutes until they finally kill Nemesis. Also Alice is such a dumbass that like in the first movie it ends with her getting captured BUUUUUUT we find out that she's now basically like Tetsuo in Akira and is super strong and also they were trying to make clones of her so she escapes pretty easily.

RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION
This one is directed by the man who directed Highlander and Razorback. The zombies are so prolific that it somehow causes the entire world has become a desert wasteland like a Mad Max movie with small groups of survivors that wander that wander around feeding off whatever is left of the old world. Alice is a solitary warrior questing around for whatever when she finds out that somewhere in Alaska there's a colony of folks that are prosperous and/or found a way to stop the zombies. So she runs into Claire Redfield and some other folks and they look into that. Also Alice's combative prowess is even more ridiculous than the last film and we find out that Umbrella has been monitoring her this entire time for reasons that are learned in future films. Also Alice finds out where all the clones of her are and frees them and now has a huge clone army.

RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE
Sorry we screwed up actually the world DID NOT become a desert wasteland like a Mad Max movie and the zombie plague was in fact just contained to Racoon City and whenever an outbreak happens folks can handle it pretty well. Alice and her clone army storms an umbrella facility but they gently caress up and now it's just her and she's not as powerful as in the past movies because Wesker injects her with like an anti-T-virus or whatever, then a scene that feels like it's five hours long happens where she lands a plane and meets obnoxious people. Will they make it to Alaska or will Alice die?

RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION
They make it to Alaska! Michelle Rodriguez dies in Resident Evil 1 but now she's alive again much like her character in the Fast and the Furious series and wants.......RETRIBUTION! This one is also like a straight up sci-fi action movie with Umbrella airships and winged gargoyle zombies and whatever, it ends with basically all the major characters from the games on top of the white house surrounded by a massive horde of oncoming undead, preparing for the final battle.

RESIDENT EVIL: THE FINAL CHAPTER
The epic battle to end all battles between every main character from the games and a billion zombies on top of the White House actually happened off screen and they all died and the film goes on from there.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
THE TRINITY OF BITCHES

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Have to respect this movie for delivering the crazy action goods, and actually delivering a conclusion that makes a semblance of sense and actually caps off the whole stupid series.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

THE TRINITY OF BITCHES

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I'm sure everyone can remember the Resident Evil games as fast moving action games that gave you guns and basically unlimited ammo. They should have pushed the herbs use of the resident evil games a lot more though.

Green Herb: Cures 25 percent health.
Blue Herb: Cures poison.
Red Herb: Useless alone.
Red and Green Herb: Cures 100 percent health.

I guess the black character in RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION smoked it all. They make reference to this a number of times too!

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Jan 28, 2017

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

THE TRINITY OF BITCHES

Seriously my favourite retcon which simultaneously makes no sense and complete sense

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Update on stuntwoman Olivia Jackson who had a terrible accident while filming The Final Chapter. She's way better now, but she still suffers from pain due to her skewed spine and off-center neck, among other injuries.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/stunt-woman-olivia-jackson-shows-twisted-upper-body-article-1.2948557

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Neo Rasa posted:

RESIDENT EVIL: RETRIBUTION
They make it to Alaska! Michelle Rodriguez dies in Resident Evil 1 but now she's alive again much like her character in the Fast and the Furious series and wants.......RETRIBUTION! This one is also like a straight up sci-fi action movie with Umbrella airships and winged gargoyle zombies and whatever, it ends with basically all the major characters from the games on top of the white house surrounded by a massive horde of oncoming undead, preparing for the final battle.

The epic battle to end all battles between every main character from the games and a billion zombies on top of the White House actually happened off screen and they all died and the film goes on from there.

Disclaimer: I have loved this series for years. It's batshit loving insane and it's incompetence and over the top nature have a kind of endearing quality in the so bad it's good kind of way; I was at this one just like the others. However, this took "bat poo poo insane and loose continuity" and dialed up to "Holy loving poo poo this sucks" while also ruining the way the action was filmed and completely making no loving sense at all.

Big reasons I just shook my head:
Wesker, the main bad guy for several movies and the games, is taken out in a direct rip off of Robocop without actually fighting a SINGLE PERSON in this movie. He DIES from getting his foot cut off. Seriously. All the fights that use his powers were done by a guy who has.. uh.. the fight prediction goggles from another Anderson movie, Dead Or Alive, which makes him.. uh.. super fast and strong, I guess? It truly feels like they wrote everything the doctor does in the second half of the movie for Wesker and he didn't want to bother. Also Wesker was clearly the guy's superior in all the other movies.

Also airborne agents that envelope the globe: Just throw a glass at the ground. It'll get there eventually. WIND!

Really seriously though, none of the characters got to do anything and 99% of them didn't show back up. Only ONE 2nd-tier villain from several movies back had anything to do with the movie. Also the central story of the whole film literally contradicts the entire plot to the 2nd movie, and yes it's sad I know that. Oh yeah and I can't stress enough the movie directly rips off Robocop. Like directly.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jan 28, 2017

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Movie also rips off lord of the rings two towers in that barricaded last stand against zombie armies or whatever lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The only thing it doesn't rip off is probably the games

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

The only thing it doesn't rip off is probably the games

I remember that game character with the cleavage gem.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

The MSJ posted:

I remember that game character with the cleavage gem.

In 1998 a company tried to trademark this as a special type of jewelry only they could make that would be called The Breastee.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/designer-premieres-cleavage-jewelry-collection-77575777.html

http://www.trademarkia.com/bijou-belle-breastee-75220627.html

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Does KMart from 3/4 ever turn up again? And is Jill in the finale?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Andrew_1985 posted:

No to both.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Andrew_1985 posted:

I assume she was in like one of those tubes on the ship and she died at the start of resident evil 5 when the helicopters killed everyone.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Syfy is showing Extinction right now, and I swear you could make a drinking game out of all the characters than could easily escape from a given situation safely, but instead deliberately refuse in favor of letting themselves die because (????????)

Alternately, Omar Epps lifting his shirt and staring at his zombie bite wound with a :smith: look on his face.

Neo Rasa posted:

lmao

This will make a good sunday afternoon Syfy watch about six months from now.

raditts fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jan 29, 2017

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Ok watched the finale today and I guess it was watchable as a piece of fun semi horror trash so I guess it beat the last couple

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
The action scenes in this movie are so horribly loving directed it was giving me whiplash. There is at least 50 cuts per 5 minute action scene.

I also really didn't understand why they brought in so many new characters only to have them die ten seconds after they were introduced. Did they even have names besides Doc and RAZER? I guess the guy with the sword was Christian or something, but come on. Giving Ruby Roses' unamed character a five-minute death scene with sad music was just silly. Why not bring back K-Mart? That would have been an impactful death.

Ian Glenn was having the time of his life, though, which was great.

THE TRINITY OF BITCHES

GonSmithe fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 1, 2017

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
When the movie comes out on BR, someone will need to make a gif of that guy calmly drinking while 100 PERCENT SURVIVAL (or whatever it is) pops up. It was awesome.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

GonSmithe posted:

I also really didn't understand why they brought in so many new characters only to have them die ten seconds after they were introduced. Did they even have names besides Doc and RAZER? I guess the guy with the sword was Christian or something, but come on. Giving Ruby Roses' unamed character a five-minute death scene with sad music was just silly. Why not bring back K-Mart? That would have been an impactful death.

My pure speculation was that the initial script included many of the previous characters but they couldn't get them for various reasons so they plugged in newbies.

GonSmithe posted:

Ian Glenn was having the time of his life, though, which was great.

He really was and it was a joy to watch.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

one of my few fav things related to the movies is the resident evil wikia, despite the current status twist of Alice, still refers to her as this

and the only reason why they have clung to this dumb name is because of this image in res evil 2

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

As long as a wikia isn't talking about the evils of circumcision it's okay in my book.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Mierenneuker posted:

As long as a wikia isn't talking about the evils of circumcision it's okay in my book.

see, the latest game is all about male circumcision because the patriarch of the Baker family wields a crazy chainsaw scissor thing to cut off your dick

GonSmithe posted:

The action scenes in this movie are so horribly loving directed it was giving me whiplash. There is at least 50 cuts per 5 minute action scene.

i watched the new XXX movie in the same weekend and i'd argue FINAL CHAPTER has better editing because at least you can kinda tell the sequence of what's happening (the most glaring is probably the Ian Glenn fight on the tank, with the knife dropping and the motorcycle and the rope suffocation etc). XXX has the worst action editing i've ever seen and actually waste people's talents (donnie yen and tony jaa)

also been wondering what are the movies Anderson watched that influenced the RE movies, FINAL CHAPTER is obvious Mad Max: Fury Road and RETRIBUTION has to be Inception. AFTERLIFE may be X Men Origins Wolverine?

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

The Saddest Rhino posted:

one of my few fav things related to the movies is the resident evil wikia, despite the current status twist of Alice, still refers to her as this

I was on that wiki a while ago to learn about the series since I never played it, and I don't think anyone has updated it with the new movie stuff in general. Maybe they are waiting for the movie to be out a bit before they spoil the twist?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

"Headquarteres" :laugh:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Headquateres even! :lol:

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
The Unusual Genius of the Resident Evil Movies.

I've only ever watched fragments of these movies, but this article makes me want to give them another shot. Should I watch all of them, or just some specific fun ones?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

LMAO what's that article author's SA name? I have to very strongly disagree with just about everything in that article. None of the RE movies are worth seeing, but if you MUST see one, Afterlife and Extinction are the least awful. Both have enough preamble that you'll know won't have any trouble following them.

I don't know I mean anyone that knows me knows I loving love action movies from all decades and all kinds but I gave every RE movie a chance at some point or another and thought they all were boring crap. Each one is so cynically by the numbers ______ blockbuster movie, but with zombies.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
The most striking thing about this series, in retrospect, is how willing they are to just kill off almost every supporting character and change the direction of the plot between movies. Alice is the only character that matters, and her confusing fight against the Umbrella corporation. Even the whole "zombie apocalypse" thing tends to fade into the background next to super-clones and super-mutants, though that much is in keeping with the video games.

Fasdar posted:

Every time a new one comes out it is like we get a window into a parallel universe where Milla Jovovich is the only action star, and Resident Evil movies are the only franchise.
I can't quite agree with this because RE2, at least, is like a compendium of every single action movie cliche from the previous decade.

Mierenneuker posted:

My favorite thing about the Resident Evil movies is how their subtitles keep me from ever understanding in which order they were released and how many there are.
:same:

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Other than Resident Evil, Underworld, Blomkamp's movies, and John Wick if it becomes a franchise, the mid-budget theatrically-released R-rated action movie seems to have died.
What we need is another PM Entertainment.

raditts posted:

I don't think anything beats Dance of the Dead where zombies launch out of their graves with rocket propulsion and land on their feet running.
I'm still going to have to hand it to Zombi 3, where there's that "rotten skull flying through the air on a spinal cord" zombie. This is like a matter of days after a zombie outbreak caused by bad UN humanitarian rations, by the way. (Also tons of running and leaping zombie stunts where poor Filipinos were paid paltry amounts of money to injure themselves.)

exquisite tea posted:

I never really understood these movies. If you like Resident Evil then you probably want to see zombies in a creepy mansion and not some lady bicycle kicking dogs to bad techno and elaborate laser traps?
The games are inconsistent about that. They have ludicrously weak plots that justify all the traps and scenery puzzles--like, that the mansion in Raccoon City was designed by a deranged architect, and that the Racoon City police chief was an insane big game hunter and art collector (thus justifying why you need to rearrange art in the police station to unlock doors).

I wish the rationale behind the dungeoncrawls in both the games and the movies was less strained and stupid, because RE delivers a drat good dungeoncrawl when all is said and done.

Tenzarin posted:

More memories why Resident Evil 4 was the best game.
So one time my crazy ex's crazy ex-roommate said "RE4 wasn't really a Resident Evil game, it was Leon's Big Adventure" and I said "Your mom was Leon's Big Adventure" and that shut her up.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

I can't quite agree with this because RE2, at least, is like a compendium of every single action movie cliche from the previous decade.

I think that's what he means. They're all shot, scored and performed with this air of "YOU HAVE LITERALLY NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE THIS IS WHAT ACTION SCI-FI HORROR IS ALL ABOUT SON THIS IS THE NEW poo poo" about them when in reality you absolutely definitely have because other action movies have existed forever and the Resident Evil series borrows liberally from them.

I do wish we had more movies like this though, PM Entertainment, does anyone know what happened with Hologram Man? I've read some accounts that part of why the movie's transitions are so jarring at times (there's IIRC two points where like a balls out action scene just suddenly cuts to folks chatting or whatever) is because due to some massive hosed up they shipped out an unfinished cut of the movie?

Anyway I strongly recommend people curious about watching a Resident Evil because they want a ridiculous weird action movie seek out one of these six films instead for a very similar but waaaay more enjoyable experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIR4C80k9q4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZDrTylco1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrUKtJvU3G8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qej5nlRb9VM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0m-idDCLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_9XmmREyds

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Hey yo, so as far as RE6 is concerned, I found that the good stuff, I loved, and the bad stuff, I hated.

On the plus side, the set design is awesome. The rationale may be paper-thin, but the RE movies are at their best when they're dungeoncrawls with a mix of futuristic laser traps and Texas Chainsaw Massacre gore-spattered dungeons inhabited by chainsaw-wielding monsters.

The worst is the editing. Split-second shots, even in the scene where it's just a bunch of people talking. And in the action scenes, wow, after 5 movies Jovovich apparently can't do a convincing action scene without a million cuts, which is particularly bad considering that these movies don't have the same kind of intricate hand-to-hand combat as, for example, the Bourne films.

And the sound editing can be unbearable. Key examples: this film has multiple scenes where there's multiple jump scares involving the same monster, where you think it's dead three times before it's actually dead. And whenever there's a jump scare, they throw in these non-diegetic sound effects--like, not just the sound of the monster snapping and biting and knocking debris around, but whining and metal-on-metal screeching sounds thrown in to boot. It's teeth-grindingly bad.

Idunno about Anderson as a director. He has his moments of excellence, and then there are these moments of Uwe Boll level "I've seen this in another director's movie but I obviously don't understand why they did it."

SimonChris posted:

The Unusual Genius of the Resident Evil Movies.

I've only ever watched fragments of these movies, but this article makes me want to give them another shot. Should I watch all of them, or just some specific fun ones?

I found RE1 to be just a kinda boring, badly choreographed, badly shot action movie. Like Underworld, it really doesn't hold up against the movies it rips off, even as lowbrow indulgent fun. You sure as poo poo don't need to watch these movies in order because they all throw logic and continuity to the wind, so I'd say skip it.

RE2 is simultaneously one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and one I encourage you to see. It's like a checklist of every single action movie cliche from the preceding decade.

RE3 is one of the more fun ones just due to the set-dressing and the premise of some of the set-piece action scenes.

RE4 I find to be just kind of a mess. Don't have much to say about it.

RE5 is vastly better than the ones that came before. On a rewatch, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did in the theatre, mainly because the selling point of these movies is the action, and in the end they're just not that well shot or choreographed. It's a divinely stupid movie that knows it's a video game, has a ridiculous premise, a plot that makes no sense but that serves to justify a bunch of videogamey setpieces so it's cool, and it's literally a dungeoncrawl with levels the characters have to fight through.

RE6: See my review of RE5, above

So basically, 2, 3, 5, and 6 are the ones I'd recommend. You absolutely don't need to watch them in order.

Neo Rasa posted:

LMAO what's that article author's SA name? I have to very strongly disagree with just about everything in that article. None of the RE movies are worth seeing, but if you MUST see one, Afterlife and Extinction are the least awful. Both have enough preamble that you'll know won't have any trouble following them.

I don't know I mean anyone that knows me knows I loving love action movies from all decades and all kinds but I gave every RE movie a chance at some point or another and thought they all were boring crap. Each one is so cynically by the numbers ______ blockbuster movie, but with zombies.
On the one hand, I can't disagree with your criticisms of the movies. On the other hand, which was chopped into pieces by lasers, that article had one very good point: because of the very fact that these movies are just a bunch of lowbrow cliches tossed in a blender, a unique identity necessarily comes out of that. Like I was saying, the weird disregard for continuity and the entire supporting cast is something you rarely see.

It's probably pretty rare for Hollywood blockbusters not to have weird pathologies worth studying, even when they're bad, and especially when they become franchises. For examples of stuff that's not even worth paying attention to you'd probably have to look at some of the YA novel movies and Adam Sandler comedies.

Halloween Jack fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Feb 5, 2017

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I just saw Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. I haven't watched any of the other films. I think I saw the trailer or a clip from the first maybe a decade ago. I've also played 20 minutes of RE1 and RE5.

AMA about the film or series and I'll try to explain what I think is happening any why.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I haven't watched any of the others but life force is definitely worth it watching just for how absolutely batty the premise and execution are. The Patrick Stewart character is amazing

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

well why not posted:

I just saw Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. I haven't watched any of the other films. I think I saw the trailer or a clip from the first maybe a decade ago. I've also played 20 minutes of RE1 and RE5.

AMA about the film or series and I'll try to explain what I think is happening any why.
Why are there zombies?

Why is it called "Resident Evil" like what does that even mean.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

Why are there zombies?

Why is it called "Resident Evil" like what does that even mean.

I'm guessing the "T Virus" was released in the first film, probably in the Hive? And like, evil was 'residing' in there? I'm guessing that Alice used to work there and got amnesia'd, somehow. Maybe Claire worked with her, with Ian Glein as their boss?

PS I'm not looking up how many films there are in this franchise, but my guess is four.

well why not fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Feb 6, 2017

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

The Japanese series name, BioHazard, definitely fits the movies way better than Resident Evil.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

well why not posted:

I'm guessing the "T Virus" was released in the first film, probably in the Hive? And like, evil was 'residing' in there? I'm guessing that Alice used to work there and got amnesia'd, somehow. Maybe Claire worked with her, with Ian Glein as their boss?
This is fun.

Who's Alice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

This is fun.

Who's Alice?

a clone ! guessing that was a retcon. weird when they broke out the old-age makeups

aside from that, maybe like a blackwater employee or something with guns? paramilitary? regular military? Umbrella might have a PMC. She did say that they'd made bioweapons so regular weapons aren't exactly far-fetched.

how's that? next question? Did Alice have superpower at one stage? she was mad with sunglasses about 'her powers' which is hell of a ting to mention offhand.

• Locked thread