Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«63 »
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010
Bench press was, is and will never be a great chest builder.

Ubiquitous_ posted:

Whoo boy. I don't even want to touch this post.

Then why did you quote it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

DON'T LET THIS PICTURE OF AN ADORABLE KITTEN FOOL YOU INTO THINKING I'M NOT AN INSUFFERABLE AUTIST

sassassin posted:

Then why did you quote it?

It keeps people from deleting the stupid poo poo they say when they sober up. It's basically God's work.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?

Grimey Drawer

Why did you have to go and bring dad into this? <>

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

Mulva posted:

It keeps people from deleting the stupid poo poo they say when they sober up. It's basically God's work.

Praise Dad!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jesus christ this thread is garbage

Von_Doom
Sep 11, 2001

die Endlosung der JudenKroganer

wormil posted:

My father taught me a number of positive traits like charity, resilience, assertiveness, compassion, respect, duty, taking care of family, etc.; that exemplify being a "man." I don't pretend to be all those things but it seems internet culture has twisted this idea because being a "man" is now apparently a bad thing because it somehow damages women when in reality it has nothing to do with women. So the guys on television are now a bunch of wishy washy man babies. So I don't think the problem is that you have no idea what it means but that you want, or have been taught, to believe that thinking in terms of gender is wrong. It isn't. Gender isn't a bad thing.

This subject needs a little something. Let me help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwZhKGgmoUI

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

wormil posted:

My father taught me a number of positive traits like charity, resilience, assertiveness, compassion, respect, duty, taking care of family, etc.; that exemplify being a "man." I don't pretend to be all those things but it seems internet culture has twisted this idea because being a "man" is now apparently a bad thing because it somehow damages women when in reality it has nothing to do with women. So the guys on television are now a bunch of wishy washy man babies. So I don't think the problem is that you have no idea what it means but that you want, or have been taught, to believe that thinking in terms of gender is wrong. It isn't. Gender isn't a bad thing.
Today I learned that women can't be resilient, charitable, assertive, compassionate, giving, dutiful, respectful or take care of a family. I had no idea. Guess I better quit my job taking care of sick people before someone mistakes me for a man!

Astrofig fucked around with this message at Jun 22, 2018 around 22:13

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

I remember where I've heard all of this before: Promise Keepers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Hey, 30 new posts...

«63 »