Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

The Lord Bude posted:

according to the production codes listed on wikipedia the episode we just saw is episode 10 so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get much ongoing reaction to last episodes events for a while. Every other episode is being screened in order, which is pretty good by Fox standards.

This is probably a very stupid question, but why would a network do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Snak posted:

If I was fox I'd want to keep it for that sweet "based on the work of Neil Gaiman" credit that's gonna blow up when American Gods happens.

Also this episode had no murder of the week, which is promising.

I hadn't heard anything about this since HBO passed, looks like Starz is doing it now? How does that bode for the series, I've never watched any original content on there.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I was just kinda pissed because seeing the chemistry between the preacher and Lucifer, I was hoping he'd be added to the cast.

This. The two of them playing the piano together is the first time I really liked Lucifer as a character.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

What will suck is if now Lucifer gets a different priest buddy as a foil.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Nah, dude cuffed himself in front. Still a douche though.

This, and it's why LEOs are generally taught to cuff people's hands behind their back.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Which injury did Amadiel witness? I'm trying to remember but I can't offhand. How does he know Lucifer can even die?

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Thank you, was thinking about the couple times he was actually injured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Snak posted:

God damnit, I saw that there were new posts in the thread and stupidly thought there was a new episode. DUMB. Now what the gently caress am I supposed to watch?

edit: v I should clarify that I am not mad at anyone in the thread, I was just disappointed because I optimistically interpreted all the signs to mean I had more show to watch and then I was sad that I didn't :(

But it's okay, the new iZombie episode is up on hulu.

The Magicians, it's a better show anyway.

• Locked thread