Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Lucifer in the comic isn't really a bad guy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

The metaplot of angels trying to talk him to go back to hell may get interesting.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I really liked it, but man I can't understand that detective's kid at all.

What did she do to get in trouble? I was watching with a friend and we both caught the snapchat thing, but her part was just "SsSsSSssSSssSsSSSsSSSSsSs SSS sSS SSS sSS".

Still, dug the show.

Haven't read the comic though, so that might be why I don't hate it as much as some people.

I had to laugh at last week's Supernatural when Sam asked Lucifer what he'd do after all this was over, and he just shrugs and goes "I dunno, move to Los Angeles and solve crimes?" :devil:

The other girl created a fake snapchat to mock her so she kicked her in the taco.

• Locked thread