Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

[quote="spooky like this!" post=""465711279"]
"It was the 90s, we did a lot of coke."
[/quote]

This is true of every decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

Maze and Trixie are the best! Give them their own episode!

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

Is there a new episode tonight?

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

nawcom posted:

nah

e: the next episode is actually January 16th. sucks

Damnit!

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

Luckier is going to give up his powers to save Chloe, meaning that he can't go back to Heaven, meaning Mom will be pissed, but God will be happy that Lucifer did something selfless. It'll be just like season 1!

Kwatz fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Dec 17, 2016

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

The Lord Bude posted:

According to Wikipedia episode 13 is on January 30, and episode 14 is on May 1. I guess they've been slack in filming the back half of the season?

I don't think they got the order for the last 6 episodes until late last year, so they're probably filming them right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwatz
Aug 14, 2008

Tiggum posted:

I feel like Bianca should have been a character who was built up before this episode. Just having Chloe say "this is a really bad person we've been trying to make a case against for ages" feels like the writers skipping a few chapters.

Agreed. But I wonder if that has more to do with these episodes essentially being previews for Season 3. I'd love to have Bianca be the villain this fall.

• Locked thread