Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Alchenar posted:

It's a solidly mediocre show that rises out of the pack on the back of performances that are better than the rest of the material. If you replaced the writers and directors with the ones from Starz's Spartacus or Black Sails then I think you'd instantly have a show of that calibre because the same underlying dramatic theme is there for all of them ('who is manipulating whom?') but Lucifer isn't a brave enough show to escape the procedural and run with it.

Pro tip:
Lucifer is solidly a comedy first...the other two? Not so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Whats wrong with Tom Welling? Isn't the guy from Smallville?

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah it was.

I am not that up to speed on my Bible history/knowledge but the 'space vagina' thing went right over my head.

• Locked thread