Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Lucifer being so offended because his imposter is a trashy piece of poo poo is hilarious.

Edit: poor Maz :smith:

Chasiubao fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Feb 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

That'll be great when we go from the detective having a stunned reaction to the footage to 'meh' in the next episode!

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Are they actually playing PUAs for laughs? This is amazing :allears:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

That was really great. This show should just be the Maze and Lucifer hour with their buddy the black angel guy.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Titan posted:

The preview hinted that his wings can grant power, which might explain why Luci doesn't seem quite as powerful as you would expect a Fallen Angel and the literal Devil to be. Without his wings he isn't fully powered up. I hope they go this route that without his wings he just can't do as much he would normally be able to do, instead of having Lucifer just be blinded by his own ego

I'm only down for this if it leads to a really stupid scene at the end of the season where he's gotta strap on the wings in order to rescue Decker/Maze/Trixie

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Titan posted:

Either way the next episode better have Luci making some joke about how Amenadiel is just jealous because Luci had prettier wings. In the pilot Amenadiel had wings more like a crow or a raven, then it shows Luci had the more traditional gorgeous white feather wings.

That....would skirt kind of close to a racial thing.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

I mean, I haven't seen the entire episode yet, but Christian forensic lady is going to end up in Lucifer's bed isn't she

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Eddain posted:

Probably more due to his actions and conduct than anything.

Should have used protection when he was boinking Maze. Probably some weird demonic STI :v:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Maze :black101:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Yeah I mean, I've played Bayonetta :v:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Just caught up. This show is bonkers and I can't stop watching it :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

The Lord Bude posted:

No it isn't, the show is just taking a break till the beginning of May.

Oh for gently caress's sake why even bother bringing it back for what, three episodes?

Disclaimer: I am not a tv exec :downs:

• Locked thread