Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!
I like this show so far, but I've never read the comic so I don't have any "they're doing it wrong" complaints to influence my opinion.

The guy playing Lucifer is pretty damned charismatic - he's actually likeable - though I do hope that they show him trying to do more hosed up things like setting up the duel at the end of the last episode, because he is the Devil after all.

On the other hand, I'm guessing he's not so much Always Evil Douchebag Devil and more of the Do What You Want, Consequences be Damned Devil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I find it refreshing that the main character isn't trying to hide his big secret like in every other show out there. Cop lady has been questioning it from the very beginning, too, and it seems it will continue to go down that route as she notices more weird poo poo with him. Part of what's amusing in this show to me is how willing he is to tell everyone he's the devil lol

I get a big kick out of Lucifer bluntly telling everybody who he is and nobody believing him, but it's going to get a bit ridiculous if this keeps going on with the cop-lady considering everything that she has seen.

I mean, in a few more episodes Lucifer and Decker will be standing in hell, and Lucifer will smugly point out to Chloe that "Oh my, you seem to be on fire," and Decker will just be like "No, it's just really hot, we must be in Florida or something."

• Locked thread