Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Yeah this was decent TV, a decent pilot. I'm interested in it, and I need more TV anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

imperialparadox posted:

I like this show so far, but I've never read the comic so I don't have any "they're doing it wrong" complaints to influence my opinion.

The guy playing Lucifer is pretty damned charismatic - he's actually likeable - though I do hope that they show him trying to do more hosed up things like setting up the duel at the end of the last episode, because he is the Devil after all.

On the other hand, I'm guessing he's not so much Always Evil Douchebag Devil and more of the Do What You Want, Consequences be Damned Devil.

Yeah I actually really liked the second episode, because it shows that the Devil can be a pretty scary cat! I hope they continue with him doing some morally hosed up things, because it makes it interesting if Satan is, y'know, still Satan and accordingly evil. Because that would make for an interesting show.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

pentyne posted:

Episode 3 is actually episode 12 in production order so it seems a bit weird but everything after is in the correct order.

Solid indication that at least he hasn't completely lost his powers then at least?

To be entirely honest I don't want to watch a procedural without Lucifer having his powers. It makes things infinitely more interesting.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Just wanna say I totally called Dan being the guy who shot what's his face, Michael or whatever his name is.

It was that bit about not being able to find the prints on the key that convinced me, personally.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Snak posted:

But no seriously Lucifer and Amenadiel should angry make-out.

stop reading my erotic fanfiction

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Pan Dulce posted:

I just wanted to ask, that bit at the end with a knife, it seems like he hesitated after he unsheathed it before cutting himself. Had he planned to use it on Chloe?

That's what I had thought as well! It woulda meshed well with what she was saying about trust and vulnerability very nicely.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

I'm Jewish, but the way I figure it is that if you kill the literal devil on the command of a literal angel it prolly doesn't count as a sin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Pan Dulce posted:

It would have... had they not cancelled the show.

you totally scared me for a second there, thought you were talking about this show

also i thought last episode was the finale so this was a pleasant surprise!

• Locked thread