Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Binary Logic posted:

I read a theory or fanfiction that Chloe is a descendant of Eve, which is interesting from a Bible story or plot perspective but leaves a lot of questions hanging. The idea that Lucifer's saving of Chloe or mercy shown towards her is what gave her some 'power' over him is neater.

And now Luci has arguably saved Malcolm.

I kind of like the idea that God is just screwing with Lucifer in some Rube Goldberg attempt to teach him a lesson, or for a laugh, or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

counterfeitsaint posted:

I assumed Amenadiel had something to do with Malcolm's decision to proudly present Lucifer with a fresh kill like a god drat cat.

I'm really curious to see how that dude ended up behind Lucifer's bar with a bullet in his skull without him noticing. Obviously Amenadiel could slow time and plant the body there, but he's the only person literally incapable of shooting the guy. Plus wouldn't even a time slowed bullet make a lot of noise? Or is there something really obvious that I'm missing?

Malcolm probably shot the guy while Lucifer and Amenadiel were fighting. No one heard it because they were busy smashing up the penthouse and making a poo poo ton of noise. Lucifer didn't notice the body when he came down because he was wrapped up in his own bullshit, as Lucifer is inclined to do.

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Polygynous posted:

"mmmhmm"

Her just not dealing with that poo poo still isn't old.

DEF LEPPARD

The best part is that's Lester from Chuck. The shirt definitely fits.

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Echophonic posted:

He buried the angel of death's sword. In the forest. loving really, Lucifer?

Good judgement isn't really his strong suit.

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Pan Dulce posted:

Holy poo poo. It's a show, people need to calm down about the messages fictional characters are saying. Tracking down a private number through a series of channels is crazy.

It's funny, because two years ago no one would have batted an eye at that joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbsolutelySane
Jul 2, 2012

Blind Rasputin posted:

Can you guys explain what a scion is and why Chloe may be one for those of us that don't read any of the comics or the Bible?

She is the result of direct divine intervention, though, which is apparently what makes her special. God had Amanadiel bless Chloe's parents so they could have a child even though it should have been physically impossible. Some of that divinity rubbed off on Chloe. She's not a descendant of Christ or anything like that. I'm not even sure where that idea came from. Calling her a scion or the scion doesn't make any sense.

• Locked thread