Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Light
Dec 19, 2012

NowonSA posted:

I like that Lucifer keeps pulling the "I'm the devil" stuff every other line, like "You humans do like..." or "You're the devil... yes I am." but it just keeps working for me. It's seriously happening more often than villain foreshadowing, puns, or weird comic references happened in season one of Gotham, only coming across so much better. I dunno, just something I noticed.

I want this show to last 5+ seasons and have them still coming up with wacky "I'm the devil" dialogue.

Yeah I really like this aspect, it's hilarious when the delivery is perfect

This show is pretty funny actually, hope it gets a sturdy run on Fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

How's this show doing in the ratings department?

I'm concerned because FOX has a nasty habit of cancelling shows that are anything less then a runaway hit at times. That network makes gently caress Off money moreso than most other networks, so I'm hoping things are panning out ok now that the plot has actually gained some more traction based on the last episode

I don't wanna see it die basically :ohdear:

White Light fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Mar 3, 2016

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

oh praise Satan

• Locked thread