Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Zebulon posted:

Also trying to have A Special Moment(tm) with her daughter, only for her to admit to already knowing about it (and bitch that it isn't even in HD) is also pretty hilarious.

I also thought it was a sly way of mocking the "think about the children" morons. Unless the parents have made it a thing, kids don't care about nudity (or the devil being a kind of good guy).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Gonz posted:

I think that's the first time an Eiffel Tower has been referenced and/or described on network TV.

Nope, it was mentioned on Scream Queens, as well as spit roasting.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Tagichatn posted:

What did Supernatural say about Lucifer?

The character Lucifer said something like; "what am I going to do, move to LA and solve crimes"?

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

This is part of the network fuckery set of episodes. Won't be normal until 3 into the next season.

No? The extra episodes will be part of season 3.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Dongattack posted:

Maybe episodes 2-5 were those 4 filler episodes they were talking about having made?

Only the Maze episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

grack posted:

The production team shot 5 episodes during Season 2 that aren't really connected to over-arching plotlines so they could slot them in where they wanted. We've had a couple so far, but this definitely wasn't one of them.

There were 4 and they've shown 3 so far. The Maze episode, the Vegas episode and the ex-husband episode.

• Locked thread