Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

let me guess, you think visual entertainment as a whole is for lazy people who lack imaginative skills. it's all in the power of the written word

*farrrrrrrrts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Party Plane Jones posted:

I believe his name was Craig.

good ol' stephen lynch. wonder what he's doing these days

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

nah

e: the next episode is actually January 16th. sucks

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Dec 6, 2016

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lucifer is a word that represents "morning star" or "bringer of dawn" referring to the planet venus. It's used only once in the bible in reference to a dead babylonian king. it has nothing to do with satan, and this is something historians all agree with.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

The Lord Bude posted:

Why is there no episode this week?

because network tv is scum

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

it's pretty obvious - cain will die from chloe shooting him or something. i will be happy if i'm wrong because i hate figuring this poo poo out before future episodes air

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Aleph Null posted:

why is that obvious?

something something chloe's mom was an angel which is why she can kill lucifer or whatever is the reason is behind that, therefore same with cain. my hope is that they don't go an obvious route with this plot line

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

muscles like this! posted:

Fun Bible fact, I've been reading a book about the Apocrypha (books that were not used in the Bible/Talmud) and one version of the Cain/Abel story has it that they're actually half brothers and Cain was the son of Eve and the Devil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_seed

eve gave a serpent access to her cooch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

e: beaten

• Locked thread