Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He's more of a celestial ted bundy if anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pesmerga posted:

I'd say he's actually more like a celestial civil servant - given a job he absolutely hates and doesn't see the point of, is continually blamed by everyone for it as if it was his idea to begin with, and his superiors don't say 'yeah, this is my decision and he's just carrying out my orders' but make it out to be his problem, with a shrug and 'what can I do?' Then of corse he quits, thinking it's all bullshit, leaving everyone scrambling around to fix the massive hole in their system, and then another civil servant (Amanadiel) gets sent to sort it out, to his extreme annoyance.

We all thought this was about crime of the week - it's not, it's about gently caress ups in public policy.

Edit: so far, I'm not really getting into season 3 yet. After how brilliant 2 was, it feels like everyone's regressed a bit. I hope the main plot picks up soon so we can see more of their emotional depth.

I was attempting to be a smartass, smartass.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

my favorite part was the bear attack in pei

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gonz posted:

So is the organized crime department lieutenant actually Latin Mark Ruffalo?

He looked so loving recognizable.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lopez in the dancers outfit was loving stunning good god.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Not having read the standalone Lucifer title this is the furthest I think they've departed from the Lucifer of Sandman. The Cain and Able there had a much more... peculiar relationship.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lucifer: confirmed for bi
Cain: confirmed for flexible

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trouser snake

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gonz posted:

Winter Olympics is about to dominate the airwaves.

THAT'S why I'm not getting new Bob's Burgers? I loving hate TV man

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aleph Null posted:

Also, apparently Lucifer can travel through time (based on what it sounds like he is planning)?

It'll probably be a multi-episode build up where he's got to collect certain crap.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aleph Null posted:

Why would Abel be in hell?

Cain did nothing wrong.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I like the season. Could be tighter but I've also seen way way way worse. It's pretty late in the season for the plot twist for the whole love triangle thingie. Only like 4 episodes left.

Yeah I still don't despise it yet. That said I don't exactly like where they've gone with it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think they should just suck each others cocks

Wait, no fanfic in this forum right?

e:

muscles like this! posted:

I've liked the last couple of episodes. I think Cain is a fun character to have around since he's someone that can deal with Lucifer on his own level but doesn't have the whole family connection thing, which leads to some interesting interactions.

He's slowly gotten better as a character and I don't know if it's the actor loosening up a little or the writing or both

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah, like last week.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Blind Rasputin posted:

There’s been.. maybe two good episodes this entire season. Show sucks tbqh.

Then don't watch it? The biggest problem is less it sucks and more that it's forgettable.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah they've gotten themselves into a rut, that I won't dispute.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aleph Null posted:

Show her your wings you absolute loving dumbass! You've shown everybody else.

Cain. Literally Cain from the Bible. The first murderer. Cursed by God. What do they do with that? Love triangle. Obviously.
Then he loving proposes to Chloe she loving saying yes. What the gently caress!

Maze still being a psycho-forgot-the-last-two-years-of-development rear end in a top hat! I enjoyed her character growth, but I guess it was all just a joke? A lie? Showing her true face to Trixie? Joke. Showing up at Linda's door when she got her job as a bounty hunter, trying to win her back as a friend by saying "look, I'm trying to fit in and I found something I'm good at"? Lie. Girl's night? Psych! She hates everything and everyone. Apparently always has.

Not even Charlotte's, "we're on a mission from God" or Linda's "what do you truly desire" can save whatever this show has become.

Edit: oh, and the season will 100% end with Maze killing Cain and framing it so that Chloe walks in while Lucifer is standing over the body with a bloody knife in his hand.
Lucifer will discover Chloe no longer makes him "vulnerable" because she doesn't love him or even like him. And he still won't show her his wings.

He's flexible and will be very popular in prison

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Krombopulos Cain is at it again

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

More MotW X-files, less touched by an angel please

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You're loving kidding right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Capn Beeb posted:

How do I cancel Fox cause the gently caress even is the point of having it as a channel anymore

My man, have you considered sports?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Crossover made for TV movie with Tom Ellis and Tom Mison

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hell of an exit guys, hats off.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

atomicgeek posted:

I love Ella. :(

Edit: Lest we forget

Wonder how many takes that took because they could not stop laughing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The alt episode was really solid. The furry one was woof

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Linda is so loving hot there I said it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Are you finished?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Am the only one who really, really liked the alt timeline ep as a series finale? I didn't even mind the official one but the timeline fuckery was pretty damned good way to cap it off. Last few minutes were great

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I couldn't believe what I was watching for most of that episode. But man the alt timeline one was so much better that I'd be fine with a few similarly bad ones in the hypothetical fourth anyway.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

DoggPickle posted:

I was a bit disappointed in this season, mainly because the "lucifer's current psychological problem manifests itself dramatically in the real life happenings of a case thing" was actually getting WORSE to the point that he was behaving really badly in a way that wasn't charming anymore, and just really terrible.? But I still wanted it to live!

I know life is unfair, but there are so many terrible shows, and things like this that falter a bit get canned. Woe is us. :downs:

It was on the whole doing a bit better than my last terrible show I wanted to live but didn't. RIP Sleepy Hollow, we will never see a Lucifer crossover.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jesus christ this thread is garbage

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Will never not love this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

muscles like this! posted:

Netflix, not Amazon. Also those last two episodes were holdovers that were supposed to be slotted into next season when it was going to air on Fox.

I actually liked the Gaiman narrated episode for a series finale

• Locked thread