Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

This is basically a cross between Forever and Rush, two of my favorite shows so this is pretty much my jam (Tom Ellis with his real accent doesn't hurt either)

I had no idea this was more comic book crap, ugh. I should just assume every new show on TV is based on a comic now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I find it refreshing that the main character isn't trying to hide his big secret like in every other show out there. Cop lady has been questioning it from the very beginning, too, and it seems it will continue to go down that route as she notices more weird poo poo with him. Part of what's amusing in this show to me is how willing he is to tell everyone he's the devil lol

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

VendaGoat posted:

Thoroughly enjoy the whole thing....my reaction to the final part.

Mum. :stare: BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAH! :laffo:

Can't wait for next season.

Ditto for us, laughing out loud. So good. Can't wait to see who/what mom is!

Such a fun show.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Some amazing one liners in that episode. Great episode.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

This show is so good right now

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Party Plane Jones posted:

You should have seen Rush, he was good in it.

Rush was really good, mostly because of Ellis too. The main reason I started watching Lucifer

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

That was a terrible episode. So hokey with the singing poo poo. Maze still being a bitch is getting old, and Cain is going to try and steal Chloe now? What? I thought we dodged that plot bullet with the Cain reveal.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

"We've been dating for like 2 weeks and we already broke up once, let's totally get married sure!!!"

This show used to be so good

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I'm kind of surprised everyone liked this episode so much, because even though it was finally one step forward with Lucifer/Chloe, it was one huge step back killing off the best character/actress all season (and by the shittiest character/actor to boot). Unless of course we're assuming that Charlotte will be back in heaven/hell or brought back to life somehow or whatever.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Sigh. Fox is really making GBS threads the bed more than usual this year.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Open Source Idiom posted:

For now. Apparently it's a fight between it and Lethal Weapon. If the latter show can get its act together and cast a new Riggs, then Gotham's cancelled.

: (

What the hell I hadn't heard about Lethal Weapon and that cluster, jesus

Fox is really making GBS threads the bed

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Dervyn posted:

When I saw the finale, I had a deja-vu experience with the finale to Forever - an immortal's true nature is finally revealed to his police detective partner. Just with more loose ends.

Man I was so mad when they canceled that show.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Aww we could have had an angel of death season :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Argggg we don't have Netflix :(

• Locked thread