Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ok, this week is the first time that ratings in the demo has held, so the show looks like it's gonna be at around a 1.3, which is good for renewal hopes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Spartacus was a Starz original, and people seem to like Black Sails.

Fuller's the showrunner so it has a better-than-average chance of being pretty good, and an extremely good chance of getting cancelled on a cliff hanger in season 2.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I did think it pretty weak that a little fiber optic light can mimic Holy Divinity well enough to dupe two Angels of the Lord.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Here's a weird idea and please, here me out: what if you just showed an episode every week instead of not for no reason.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Well, to be fair, the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship was tonight as well as several MLB opening day games.

I don't wanna be fair I wanna be mad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The goat thing just being a huge troll on Lucifer that irritates the poo poo out of him is a great gag.

This was the first episode where they really got into who Lucifer is versus the way he's portrayed by "propaganda" and it was also the best episode. The show's been a lot stronger in the second half and if they nail the finale, then I'll be optimistic. I know this is a bit facile but this show reminds me a lot of Sleepy Hollow in that it's an extremely high concept show getting by on a charismatic male lead not-cop and his stern and down to earth female cop partner and they have really good chemistry and together they solve crimes and deal with supernatural things and boy did that show crap the bed after s1.

• Locked thread