Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
I was hoarding tickets fairly regularly since they started handing them out. It got my Summoner to level 47.5, so I believe what Next is saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

My tickets only got it to 30 :|

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

I didnt even end up using half my tickets on my new Character as the exp from unlocking areas and every client order related to them was making me reach the lower level cap before i unlocked the places to even raise it.

I doubt anyone went to level 75 on tickets alone as youd need over 100 just for a single level past 60

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Tengames posted:

I didnt even end up using half my tickets on my new Character as the exp from unlocking areas and every client order related to them was making me reach the lower level cap before i unlocked the places to even raise it.

I doubt anyone went to level 75 on tickets alone as youd need over 100 just for a single level past 60

Yeah, it's not even worth the grind for the tickets considering you can make 15k xp in a few seconds by then.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

/fla pose21

A Good Lobby Action.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Right up there with /fla appeal

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQR16oO1X64

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Nice axe.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

GAMEPLAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odpeyyoJ2UM

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
http://pso2.jp/players/support/measures/?id=7962

Enjoy it while it lasts

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Oh yeah no way was this going to stay in the game past maint. I'm honestly surprised there wasn't an emergency maintenance to fix it, the color change glitch, and the candy grinding glitch.

Can't wait to go back to using Trim almost exclusively.

Surprise Noodle
Aug 25, 2011
I don't know, Cery Territory seems to be a huge boss destroyer from what I've seen (up through SH currently). Torim has failed to impress me as much.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

So apparently they failed to fix both Magatsu and the summoner glitch. What did they even do during that extended maint?

Also if something is staying still long enough for territory to do its work its probably staying still long enough to get a trim spiral off which can instakill a lot of bosses or at least take out the vast majority of their hp

Surprise Noodle
Aug 25, 2011
Ehh, I don't know. A lot of bosses have breakable parts that, when broken, cause them to stop in place and do a dumb animation, which keeps them in the Territory. I've had no problems killing things this way, but I've had lots of issues actually hitting with Spiral. Maybe I'm just bad, I don't know. Cery also lets me sub FI and stay with Brave stance on all the time, since Cery stays next to you pretty much all the time.

Also, they did (allegedly) fix the candy compression glitch during the extended maintenance, so they didn't do nothing (just not much).

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
TO BE FAIR I don't think I've had the side cover on my PC on in like four years and also it was a very big (read: Australian) roach.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

the struggle continues

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

TO BE FAIR I don't think I've had the side cover on my PC on in like four years and also it was a very big (read: Australian) roach.

are you sure you weren't just in a mining defence mission?

I mean, its also a horrible roach monster in a giant desert, could be easy to get mixed up.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Tengames posted:

are you sure you weren't just in a mining defence mission?

I mean, its also a horrible roach monster in a giant desert, could be easy to get mixed up.

Lilipa is Australia, suddenly everything makes so much more sense.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Ardeem posted:

Lilipa is Australia, suddenly everything makes so much more sense.

That explains why it's so loving terrible.

:rimshot:

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

Allright I should probably make a definitive statement on the matter, so here goes.

Currently, I have kind of narrowed down the timeframe for the Tokyo trigger run for tomorrow evening, probably some time around 6-8PM EST. My current list of people to participate is as follows:

Hivac
NextTime000
Kirbysuperstar
Mr. J
Dabir
Saagon
Tenlade
Tenlade's Friend #1
Tenlade's Friend #2
Viash
Ardeem
Raujinn

And currently for substitutes as needed:

Schubalts
Sorry Corals
Rainwave
Spinning Robo

If anyone has an inconvenience with the current time, please let me know so I can properly make adjustments to fit a schedule ASAP.

Reco fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 6, 2016

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
How many triggers should we bring? I can afford 3.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

I'm most likely bringing 4 myself, if I can be bothered to grind a bit I can bring 5. I think most people are bringing one

We don't need to worry about having to break anything before murdering the boss like we did with gigur so it might be somewhat faster? I have no idea how much time people will be willing to spend on this

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Against past experience and better judgement, I've got two triggers, so sign me up.

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
sure i'll sub in

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
the dog eggs

so many dog eggs

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=barkers+egg

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

So, now that I have 13* untekked dog eggs... is there an English language guide on what to do with them?

Also, thanks everybody who spent boosters on that, it was awesome, and I'll go first next time.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Tekk an appropriate element, and make sure whatever dog you spend those eggs on to up it's rarity already has the personality/trait/whatever you want on it.

Have fun getting that 3-layer pancake!

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

The pancake isn't all that bad if you have a bunch of excubes, only takes like 200 or so to make one. Much more preferable compared to how element grinding works for everything else.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

I fuckin wish I could overload with synths to improve weapon element

but this isn't a singleplayer game so we can't have nice things

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

Just got around to tekking my non-egg drops

not much question about which sword is getting fed to which.
Also a pair of Jboots that I'll probably never use.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i want a thirteen star katana

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

too bad, the tokyo boss doesn't drop it

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Yeah the katana, TMGs, and TDs drop from the tank instead of the train, for some reason. That katana sucks though (even though is looks so loving good) so no big loss

Dio hunar is coming back after the next patch which should be good for getting enough stones for an ares katana.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i have no idea who the tokyo boss is

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

i have no idea who the tokyo boss is

Train hydra.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

voltcatfish posted:

i want a thirteen star katana
Back to Kuron with you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NextTime000