Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
If you think there weren't 75 batonmasters within hours of the servers coming up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Surprise Noodle posted:

Mind that it requires a fair bit of luck in getting the keys.

And also that that specific enemy (Tagami, sparkdog, the pokemon) gives the highest single shot of exp in the game.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

It's cheaper to buy a new mag than it is to reset your old one, by the way. You can also pour a million excubes into your old one to roll it back, one stat point at a time.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

TheTofuShop posted:

Buy this takes real money/Arks cash right? I haven't played since like ep 2 so I'm underleveled and under geared.

Yes, buying a new mag, or instantly and completely resetting your old mag costs real money.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

quote:

<Cipher> just loving do it

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/34y5JQs.png :nws:

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

My avatar is perfect in every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Everything is going to work like Wand Lovers after the patch. Stays on until you turn it off, or turn on a conflicting stance.

• Locked thread