Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

I'll jump in. Most comfortable with Witch King, Sorcerer, White Knight but can play pretty much whomever (I am terrible at the Elf and Woods Girl though). Thinking either Witch, Pilgrim, or I'll party up with people if that's how we do (I like Amazon but her socials are so bad).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

You'll want to sort of understand the details of how hiring and definitely understand how weapon length/speed/alerting work in order to play the black knight, but that's not terribly difficult. He's more hireling-oriented than a lot of the rest of the cast and he cares about wandering NPCs quite a bit, but he's also just got decent gear and good socials in general. Should be doable for a first-timer with a bit of effort but would definitely recommend trying to grok the hireling rules.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

The Witch King is no slouch when it comes to turning into a dragon and consuming anyone not named the Order.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

I'll roll with the Pilgrim. Now I just need to decide if I should take Small Blessing or Exorcism...

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Welcome to Magic Realm! I hope you enjoy getting slowly and painfully wounded to death.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Sorry for delay, crazy busy this weekend. I'll get everything in in the morning.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Unfortunately, though I'd love to be in these next 2-3 weeks are going to be absurdly busy for me and I don't think I'll be able to make moves at any reasonable rate. If I get some time I can try and help with rules stuff but other than that I'll probably need to bow out.

Sorry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

The also-good-news is that the Lost City (which is the massive cave spawner) doesn't have much in the way of treasure which means it's less likely to have a horrible, hellish trek into a really awful Lost City in the Caverns or similar for treasure and death by goblin - since Lost City is the x5 treasure for caves.

• Locked thread