Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

TMMadman posted:

Nah. I've decided that I'm going to believe his VT claim since I think people should believe my cop claim.

when he flips scum I'll remember this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

45 minutes dumbasses, and only 3 votes on the vote leader. We need to start accumulating votes in case people don't show up for the lynch

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
TMM that is stupid as gently caress

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Sam is the only one with an actual scummy case on him. The rest of your cases are all ~meta reads~, which are the worst way to play mafia

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't want to vote sam but ok ##vote Sam pls.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

ooh look, this guy is suspicious because of this one time in band camp. I have such a ~feeling~ he's scum, and my feelings are ~always~ right

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I don't want to vote sam but ok ##vote Sam pls.

hell yea *high five*

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

hell yea *high five*

I do this to lynch someone, that's all

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I do this to lynch someone, that's all

that's fair, we can play mafia in day 2

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I'm not scum, really.

I'll consider other cases I guess but I still really really do't trust KK

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

TMM that is stupid as gently caress

No, it's called not being hypocritical.

I have been saying that you should all believe my claim, so why should I not believe his claim?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

I'm not scum, really.

oh look guys, he showed up 45 minutes before the lynch to discuss other cases!

What a great townie player

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote KK

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Nah. I've decided that I'm going to believe his VT claim since I think people should believe my cop claim.

Are you currently experiencing a head injury? Is your vision blurry? Do you smell burnt toast?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Sam has had 48 hours to discuss cases. He disappeared when there was heat on him, and he suddenly shows up to want to play mafia.

Obviously scum

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

No, it's called not being hypocritical.

I have been saying that you should all believe my claim, so why should I not believe his claim?

This is a game about lying to people. He might be lying. You might be lying. I'm ... I do not even ...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

spacing in vienna posted:

Are you currently experiencing a head injury? Is your vision blurry? Do you smell burnt toast?

No. But again, I'm saying people should believe my claim, so I think it would be hypocritical of me not to believe Sams claim at this point in time. Regardless of the fact that it's a VT claim.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

##vote KK

bitter? or do you actually think I'm scum over Sam

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Samfucius posted:

I'm not scum, really.

Convince me. Who's scum? Who is town? Who should we vote instead?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

anyone else find it hypocritical of TMM to find Rarity suspicious of a vote on me but Sam's vote on me was obviously a townie move?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This is a game about lying to people. He might be lying. You might be lying. I'm ... I do not even ...

Of course he might be lying, but right now I choose to believe he is telling the truth.

He claimed when he had no pressure on him and just my single vote.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

bitter? or do you actually think I'm scum over Sam

I wouldn't have voted you if I didn't think you are scum at this point.

You think that I'm tunneling, but you are doing the same thing.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Khris Kruel posted:

Sam has had 48 hours to discuss cases. He disappeared when there was heat on him, and he suddenly shows up to want to play mafia.

Obviously scum

Haha, I've been constantly here for the rest of the thread. I left for the last hour and a half to play Counter Strike.

You are grasping so loving hard.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

I wouldn't have voted you if I didn't think you are scum at this point.

You think that I'm tunneling, but you are doing the same thing.

no you're voting me because you don't like me. You have mentioned nothing about me that you find scummy.

You're just an a dumb emotional player

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Haha, I've been constantly here for the rest of the thread. I left for the last hour and a half to play Counter Strike.

You are grasping so loving hard.

did you just admit to lurking? lol

Another scummy move

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

no you're voting me because you don't like me. You have mentioned nothing about me that you find scummy.

You're just an a dumb emotional player

No, right now I find you scummy because you are trying to convince people to focus on your tunneling case. Every other person that has been brought up for a lynch, you've tried to shoot it down.

For you it's Sam/imgay and nobody else.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

No, right now I find you scummy because you are trying to convince people to focus on your tunneling case. Every other person that has been brought up for a lynch, you've tried to shoot it down.

For you it's Sam/imgay and nobody else.

when you think someone is scum, you try to convince people to vote for them. That's how you play mafia. It's about convincing others of who you think are scum.

Sam is scum, I want him lynched any possible way

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

when you think someone is scum, you try to convince people to vote for them. That's how you play mafia. It's about convincing others of who you think are scum.

Sam is scum, I want him lynched any possible way

And at this point, I think you are scum and want you lynched. What's the problem?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

and besides, tunneling is when you only discuss one person. I've mentioned everyone and gave my reads on them.

So not tunnelling, sorry. You have no grasp on mafia terms, you probably shouldn't use them

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

And at this point, I think you are scum and want you lynched. What's the problem?

the problem is you're bandwagoning and have hypocritical reasoning, which is a scum tell. You get scummier every post bro

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You can say whatever you want, but if you are refusing to move your vote then you are tunneling.

I should know because I get accused of it all the time despite giving plenty of reads on other people.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Convince me. Who's scum? Who is town? Who should we vote instead?

KK is scum, between imgay and Hal there is another scum. TMM is bombastic and annoying but I believe he is town. Kash is probably town. I know I am and he hasn't taken advantage of any momentum shifts to get me like he could have. You are a null read.

Vote for KK please, he is not hunting, he's just proclaiming.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

the problem is you're bandwagoning and have hypocritical reasoning, which is a scum tell. You get scummier every post bro

Whatever you say bro. I'll flip exactly what I said I'll flip, town cop.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

You can say whatever you want, but if you are refusing to move your vote then you are tunneling.

I should know because I get accused of it all the time despite giving plenty of reads on other people.

I'll move it to avoid a no lynch. I have no reason to move it other than that

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Samfucius posted:

KK is scum, between imgay and Hal there is another scum. TMM is bombastic and annoying but I believe he is town. Kash is probably town. I know I am and he hasn't taken advantage of any momentum shifts to get me like he could have. You are a null read.

SiV is probably town just fyi. I admit I haven't seen her scum game, but she feels pretty open and honest here.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

haha and you've just been lurking til the last minute. I've been here scum hunting and playing mafia.

So obviously scum

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Khris Kruel posted:

did you just admit to lurking? lol

Another scummy move

What the actual gently caress are you talking about. I've been actively posting this whole game, just not for a bit while I played a game, exactly as I said in the post you quoted.

In what possible loving universe have I been lurking.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

What the actual gently caress are you talking about. I've been actively posting this whole game, just not for a bit while I played a game, exactly as I said in the post you quoted.

In what possible loving universe have I been lurking.

you disappeared the moment you got hea,t and you haven't posted for 4 hours til recently. That's literally lurking

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

you disappeared the moment you got hea,t and you haven't posted for 4 hours til recently. That's literally lurking

Or you know, it's having something else to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

so now Sam is a lurker lynch on top of everything. Woo hoo!

• Locked thread